Bill Bowen, just sent you email.. please read

by LyinEyes 1 Replies latest jw friends

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Brother Bill, I just sent you an email. My husband is Wild Turkey in the chat room. I hope the email went thru to you. I am just learning how to do all of these things with the computer. If it did not go thru please let me know. .. my email is [email protected]

There has been alot of talk about families not speaking to you for the choices you make when leaving the JW. Well, that is exactly what has happened to my father in law today. My hubby's brother told him to make a choice , stay a jw or eles! This broke my father in laws heart. I am truly afraid he will end up back in the hospital because he has heart and high blood pressure problems. And when he gets upset it will set it off. My father in law told him to never call his house again....how sad.... what kind of people are the JW to tell an aging parent these things. All I can think is how brainwashed they must be ,, I can see I was ,, but at the time I too, did not. My father in law has had a few close calls and put in the hospital several times. This is a good man, he would never turn his back on anyone in need , and his children are his pride,, it wasnt my fatherinlaws choice , but that of my brother in law on making him choose. I hope to bring my parents in law to see some of you good people when we go to Dallas in August, as they are older and have no friends , since giving all their young years to JW. They really need the support now .

Edited by - LyinEyes on 10 June 2002 14:31:4

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

((LyinEyes and Wild Turkey))....

I know I am not Bill, but I couldn't help but comment on your FIL. My heart goes out to him...and to you. It must be terrible to sit and watch this happen. I am so sorry.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit