Antique Collectible Watchtowers for Sale

by AndrewSFO 1 Replies latest jw friends

• AndrewSFO
    AndrewSFO

Ladies & Gentlemen, I announced having antique Watchtower magazines for sale several weeks ago, but never actually sold them. Since then got better organized and discovered I have a lot more magazines than I realized at first. I actually have a couple of hundred issues or so, which are now available for sale on eBay if anyone is interested: http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=xochiol There is one complete year, and several incomplete years, all from the 1930's. I am selling them in sets by year of publication. Opening bids range from US$15 to US$75 per year. Please visit the link above and place a bid if you are interested in purchasing these magazines. As I am suffering a bit of a financial hardship right now, your purchase and/or forwarding this message to others who may be interested (including any email groups you belong to) would be much appreciated. Sincerely, [email protected]

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

Please visit the link above and place a bid if you are interested in purchasing these magazines

i better not. they'll just throw off my chi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit