i am moving again....

by airwlk149 9 Replies latest jw friends

• airwlk149
    airwlk149

ok this is weird- you've changed things on me.

so many changes- and i don't do well with changes.

well today the people with whom i live with (stephanie's aunt and uncle) gave me my 30 day notice.

they said it wasn't any one thing, they just can't get used to having a teenager in the house.

so now i am off to a new adventure.... well see what happens for me. i am stressed beyond my wildest

dreams.... joy of all joys.

i miss my mom, i miss being little, i miss stephanie, i miss comfort...

i detest being 18.

katie

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

wanna live in my closet?

• airwlk149
    airwlk149

that sounds pretty good right now, since you are something familiar to me!

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Do you have any leads yet on somewhere to go?

• airwlk149
    airwlk149

i told christine that we were watching for signs to move away from california.

does this count as a sign?

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Only if you live in the 12'th century. :)

• airwlk149
    airwlk149

god- i am so scared.

i was scared without stephanie, but now a place a place to call home is gone!

i miss my mommy!

i want security so bad and comfort- i feel like a lost soul.........

what to do?

i wish this was the 12th century right about now.

katie

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Moving is rarely pleasant at the best of times. Just remember that we're here for much needed hugs and giggles.

Where ever you go - there you are! Carry your home in your heart.

hugs,

Mimilly

• Undecided
    Undecided

Hi Katie,

Sorry you feel so out of place. When I had been 18 for two months my dad died. I had been living at home and pioneering. My mom wasn't working and my dad didn't have any insurance or money in the bank. To me this was an opportunity for me to grow up. I really didn't want to be pioneering and going to work was what I really wanted to do so I could get me a car and get married as soon as I could find myself a wife. I got a job the next week and put my mom through school to be a beautician. Three years later I got married to a girl I had met at the NY assembly in 1953 who lived in New Mexico then.

Maybe you can follow your dream now that you are 18. I hope it's not too stressful and you can find work and a place to stay, maybe with someone you know and trust. Good luck!

Ken P.

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

Hi Katie,

It's been a while since we chatted or talked. I am really sorry that you're going thru a lot of changes abruptly. I know that right now you're looking for a place. I don't know if you'll take my advice or suggestion, but it's the following: Can you stay with your friends (Christine, Adam or others) after the 30 days notice is up?

I really wish you the best, katie. Don't hesitate to post a thread or email me if you need someone to talk to. I hope the best for you.

Regards and love,

AjaxMan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit