Elders on the edge of Violence

by i8emallup 8 Replies latest jw friends

• i8emallup
    i8emallup

As I read one letter from a Judicial Committee, which letter accused an individual of expressing violent thoughts about an unpunished

child molester, I remembered 2 incidents where Elders had revealed violent attack fantasies.

The PO of my former congregation in Wall, NJ told me that he would like to "beat [a certain disfellowshipped wife of an elder] out

of her chair" when she appeared at the Kingdom Hall.

Another PO told me that he would really like to have the priviledge of stoning the incorrigible disfellowshipped ones, as

"commanded" by the bible.

Any other thoughts about "going elder" on someone. Anyone ever heard of the term "elder patrol?"

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Going Elder on someone!! LOL

Too FUNNY!

Well Jehovah is a "vengeful God" I am sure they will find some means to justify it if an elder did go postal.

Do you suppose "He went Elder" will replace "He went postal?"

• nancee park
    nancee park

The adjective which Hillary Step (another poster) would use for this is "intriguing." Yes, I have heard JW elders express a desire to beat people to death or near it. Anyone dissenting from their pro-pedophile dark policies is an evil "apostate." They say the methods justify the means and end results, which is mentally unbalanced thinking.

Tell us more of what you know, and maybe more of us will step forward. One of their harassment techniques is to on their own and by involving others in the congregations, have people to go up to, tap on the back of a targeted JW then jump on away. There's a scripture that speaks of expelling the demons with one's finger. It's a "tried-and-true" adult on adult molestation tactic used among other cults too.

• TexSham
    TexSham

PO'd PO Syndrome

• Kismet
    Kismet

Interesting post. Getting POed takes on a whole new meaning.

Just a quick favor to ask of you i8emallup. Could you change your H20 link on your website. H20 is now found at http://www.aimoo.com/h2o

Thanks.

Kismet

• 2SYN
    2SYN

"Going Elder" is now officially in my jargon file!

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

LOL!

A new phrase which we can have lots of fun with!

Randy

Net Soup!

http://www.freeminds.org

• Francois
    Francois

Running up to someone and touching them with one finger is also a form of assault for which you can be charged, arrested, and tried. And with any luck, convicted. Let 'em try it.

Francois

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

most of the time their anger isn't directed at child molesters, or people hurting others,....... its directed at those who know incriminating things about them, those who would blow the wistle on them.

and they don't "usually" get violent, ......they start slander, very effective slander....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit