looking for old friends

by unanswered 4 Replies latest jw experiences

• unanswered
    unanswered

i'm an ex-jw in OR and i grew up in southern CA. i'm looking for any ex-jws from the poway area in north san diego county that maybe i grew up around. might be be a shot in the dark, but worth a try.

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Hi Unaswered,
    I wish I fit your criteria. Hope you find some people!! Do enjoy the board anyway.
    TW

• Trixie
    Trixie

Hey! I grew up in the Mira Mesa area of San Diego. As you know, we all went to the same hall. If you're interested in talking, reply back. I know this is late, but I hope you'll write.

• unanswered
    unanswered

hi, trixie, i haven't been on for awhile, so i just now found your response. i'm glad to hear from someone from my old stompin grounds. it would be cool to see if we had any mutual friends, so i'll check back to see if you respond. i should be on the board a little more often again. -nate

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I grew up in the organization in San Diego. Have been out a long time, but am interested in anyone I knew way back when who might have also escaped. Also I have been thinking about Charlotte Moss a lot, wondering what happened to her and/or her sisters. They moved to San Francisco, I eventually lost touch with them, of course, since I got out and have lost touch with everyone still in the org. But I wonder what happened to her - she was such a nice person, and seemed so sad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit