June JW Broadcast - Jehovah's & Jesus' names Are Interchangeable!

by The Searcher 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Mr. Geoffrey Jackson hosts this month's propaganda-fest, and uses a favourite catchphrase of the Org - "by extension" - to get out of the dead-end which the scriptwriters had put him in

He quotes Matthew 10:22 - "And YOU will be objects of hatred by all people on account of my [Jesus'] name; but he that has endured to the end is the one that will be saved."

Mr. Jackson knows only too well that probably no J.W. has ever been persecuted because of the name of Jesus!!!

Time to use the Get-Out-of-Jail card - "by extension, Jehovah's name!"

Time to replace your scriptwriters Geoffrey & Co., because this lot couldn't fool an 8 year old baptismal candidate with drivel like this!

You're complicit in making yourselves a laughing stock.

• pixel
    pixel
    Amazing.
  • JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    Thank you Pixel for the correction
  • goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

i said to my wife...."the bible says we will be persecuted in who's name?" and that name is not jehovah. she just shut down....cognitive disonance sets in.

it's amazing....the washtowel teaches it is not a trinitarian sect...but they have no problem interchanging the name of jesus and jehovah.

so what is it? either you believe jesus is jesus and stay with what the bible says. or teach the trinitarian belief.

but....lets review.....IT'S A CULT

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

He quotes Matthew 10:22 - "And YOU will be objects of hatred by all people on account of my [Jesus'] name; but he that has endured to the end is the one that will be saved."

Mr. Jackson knows only too well that probably no J.W. has ever been persecuted because of the name of Jesus!!!

Time to use the Get-Out-of-Jail card - "by extension, Jehovah's name!"................Searcher

You bring up a very good point Searcher..I believe It`s far worse than that though ..

The name Jehovah is a 13th century Catholic Translation Mistake..Adopted by the WBT$

The WBT$ Bible Should Read..
    Matthew 10:22 - "And YOU will be objects of hatred by all people on account of a Catholic Translation Mistake adopted by the WBT$; but he that has endured to the end is the one that will be saved."

......................Are You Willing to Die..

For a 13th Century Catholic Translation Mistake..

................IN A WATCHTOWER BIBLE??!!..

...............Image result for you must be a special kind of stupid

• BU2B
    BU2B
    The Bible says to NOT GO BEYOND WHAT IS WRITTEN. Extending or by extension MEANS to go beyond something! How much more obvious can this get?
  • Splash
    Splash

BU2B The very best example of what you highlight comes from a 2008 watchtower. It is simply hilarious:

*** w08 4/15 p. 7 par. 19 Repudiate “Valueless Things” ***
    "A sound rule is found in the words of the apostle Paul: “Do not go beyond the things that are written.” (1 Cor. 4:6) Elders do not go beyond the things that are written in the Bible. And by extension, they do not go beyond the Bible-based counsel written in the publications of the faithful and discreet slave."

First we're told not to go beyond what's written, then in the very next sentence they go beyond what is written!!

Another great example of using "by extension", as Searcher observed in the OP.

• pixel
    pixel

Searcher I think it's GB Sanderson who is hosting June's broadcast.

IT IS Mr. Geoffrey Jackson.

• Zoos
    Zoos
    They do the same thing with, " You will be witnesses of me..."
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

Gtte, it's the opposite of the trinity. It's disregarding Jesus. I don't really believe in hell, but somehow, someday, they will be punished for this.

splash....that quote is unbelievable!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit