Thoughts on Convention Released Video: "What is True Love"

by Blackfalcon98 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Blackfalcon98
    Blackfalcon98
    So, the new releases are on the website, anyone seen the new video release? What were your thoughts of this rehashed drama from a few conventions ago?
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I haven't seen it, but if it was a rehash of a previous drama, you can bet it was because no one took note of the content the first time around.....

that must have ticked the GB off....

• TheListener
    TheListener

Boring and cheesey. They are trying too hard to appear normal while still using so much loaded language and pressure.

Oh, and it's waaaaay to long.

• FreeGirl2006
    FreeGirl2006
    I haven't seen it, won't be seeing it, but I imagine Tina Turner sums it up nicely: "What's love got to do it with it?"
  • hoser
    hoser

The basic message is that if you marry someone that is not baptized your marriage will be miserable and fall apart but if you marry an elder/pioneer you will be happy and successful.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The bullshit is , is that if you marry an out front spiritually strong JW man such as an MS or Elder , you'll end up in a more happier successful marriage. Mind you they didn't truthful and honesty mention that some of these self descried spiritually strong men turned out to be adulterers, wife beaters, business crooks, some actually used this wholesome righteous persona as a vehicle to hide their misappropriate deeds.

Its just self supporting propaganda is what this really is, or in essence a baiting tactic to encourage young adult males to become MS or elders .

We all know that MS or elders are better people to marry.

I think this may have come about in the realization that there is a shortage of men who want to serve as MS or elders as the age demographics as risen noticeably over the years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit