Answer this anti-Trinity folk

by Ephesians6 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Ephesians6
    Ephesians6

For you folks who do not believe that Jesus is God Almighty answer these questions, the Bible does.
    Who raised Jesus from the dead?-Father Romans6:4 Acts3:26, 1 thess 1:10
    The Son John 10:17,18, John 2:19-21 The Holy Spirit Romans 8:11 God Acts 13:30 Heb 13:20
    Who does the Bible say God is? The Father Eph 4:6 The Son John 1:1 Titus 2:13 John20:28 The Holy Spirit Acts 5:3,4 God Deut 4:35
    Who created the World? The Father John14:2 The Son John 1:1-3 The Holy Spirit Gen 1:2 God Gen 1:1
    Who saves Man? The Father 1Peter 1:3 The Son John 8:11 John 5:21 The Holy Spirit Titus 3:5 God 1John 3:9
    There is more if you want. But I think you get the point. You can not seperate God. He is who He claims to BE. Think about this why can't God be 3 in 1? What power stops Him from this? He is all powerful. He created all laws.
    Get past the human in you and be in touch with the Holy Spirit, do away with human laws and ideals and see the Word of God for what it is. The Words of God, You ignore Jesus you deny God. It is that simple.

• Panda
    Panda

"You cannot separate god he is who he claims to be."

No, god is whoever the guys who wrote the bible claim he is and 3 or 1 doesn't matter because this is an interpretation of some much much more ancient myths. How interesting that the bible god as a trinity has through it's patriarchal interpretation caused the mother of the trinity to metamorphose into a winged spirit.

Athena's owl and Diana's hawk help us remember where we all came from... YES, MOM

You asked "who resurected Jesus?" answer no one...he wasn't dead.
    Who created the world (universe, earth)? Gaia, NuWa, Nut any of those old oldies but goodies.

• DIM
    DIM

you sound like a JW with this garbage post pushing your own agenda and propaganda. Get a life.

• jerome
    jerome

What a way to greet somebody...

Reminds me of when I first came here

jerome

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed
    For you folks who do not believe that Jesus is God Almighty answer these questions, the Bible does.

For the record, the Bible can answer almost anyway you wish it too. But, since I don’t accept the trinity, not now nor ever in my 53 years, I will play your little game.

Who raised Jesus from the dead?-Father Romans6:4 Acts3:26, 1 thess 1:10
    The Son John 10:17,18, John 2:19-21 The Holy Spirit Romans 8:11 God Acts 13:30 Heb 13:20
    You all cannot seem to make up your mind on who raised him, can you? If he is the Almighty God himself, then he had to of raised himself, which leaves you with a huge problem. Namely, he couldn’t have been actually dead as the Bible says he was. The Bible also says the dead are conscious of nothing, does it not? It also says God does not die. If Jesus did not actually die, as explained in the Bible, then it becomes the biggest sham in the history of the world.

Who does the Bible say God is? The Father Eph 4:6 The Son John 1:1 Titus 2:13 John20:28 The Holy Spirit Acts 5:3,4 God Deut 4:35
    John 1:1: Although most translations use “and the Word was God,” most scholars will readily admit that to not be a perfect translation. The dubs use the literal translation, but that creates more problems than it solves. Scholars have also used words such as “divine,” and “godlike” in other translations. However, language does not allow someone to be with themselves, as John 1:1 also states. Your other scriptures cited are all open for intense debate.

Equating Jesus to God gives Trinitarians a problem they don’t like to admit. Namely that if there is only one God, as the Bible says, it cannot be Jesus as he addressed another as “the Only True God,” (John 17:3); He is placed in submission to God (1 Corinthians 15:27, 28), God is his head (1 Corinthians 11:3); refers to another as “my God (John 20:17); says the Father (God) is “Greater” than he is (John 14:28); states he does not know what God knows (Matthew 24:36); is commanded by the Father as to what to say (John 12:49); was taught by the Father and does nothing of his own accord (John 5:19, 30; 8:28); God cannot be tempted (James 1:13) yet Jesus was tempted by Satan (Matthew 4:1 – 11). All of these and many many more clearly show two separate and distinct individuals. If Jesus is God Almighty, as claimed by Trinitarians, then you quite simply have two Gods.

Who created the World? The Father John14:2 The Son John 1:1-3 The Holy Spirit Gen 1:2 God Gen 1:1
    Many an architect is given credit for building things, although they never hammer a single nail into the object. However, Hebrews 1:1 & 2 clearly shows that God created “THROUGH” Jesus, the Son.

Who saves Man? The Father 1Peter 1:3 The Son John 8:11 John 5:21 The Holy Spirit Titus 3:5 God 1John 3:9
    Jude 1:25 tells us that salvation is from God, but “THROUGH” Jesus. Also, Jesus himself stated that all authority was “GIVEN” him by the Father (Matthew 11:27; 28:18; John 5:22, 26, 27). If actually the Almighty God, why would he need anything granted or given to him?

There is more if you want. But I think you get the point. You can not seperate God. He is who He claims to BE. Think about this why can't God be 3 in 1? What power stops Him from this? He is all powerful. He created all laws.
    Get past the human in you and be in touch with the Holy Spirit, do away with human laws and ideals and see the Word of God for what it is. The Words of God,
    If only one God, then Trinitarians are the ones separating him by claiming He has three parts.

You ignore Jesus you deny God. It is that simple.
    Actually, that isn’t what the Bible says. All it says is to accept Jesus as the Son of God, not God.

RSV 1 John 4:12-15
    12 No man has ever seen God; if we love one another, God abides in us and his love is perfected in us.
    13 By this we know that we abide in him and he in us, because he has given us of his own Spirit.
    14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son as the Savior of the world.
    15 Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.
    That is what Jesus claimed he was and that is good enough for me.

May I also recommend a good book for you to read? “The Doctrine of the Trinity, Christianity’s Self Inflicted Wound,” by Anthony Buzzard and Charles Gooding. It can be obtained directly from the authors at:

http://www.mindspring.com/~anthonybuzzard/booksvideos.htm

• Ephesians6
    Ephesians6

So I have had only one person answer this post. my my just as I thought.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit