Funny Question To Raise A Laugh & Spirits ....

by invisible 4 Replies latest jw friends

• invisible
    invisible

God, He perplexes me.

Sometimes I want to give Him a clip around the ear, other times I feel sorry for Him, maybe He too gets lonely at times, who knows.

Anyway, I got to thinking sometimes, being made in the image of God an all that, that the human body ain't half a weird and wonderful machine. Now, what blueprint did God use for the creation and clay mould of our physical form?

And more importantly, seeing as I'm the one inside this body, I'd like to ask this question of other consciousnesses 'what improvement do you feel that God might have made to our physical body'?

I mean, my body, in paradise even, well, tis bit gangly at 6'6", in this world, on this side of the peramators of whatever arguments took place in heaven all those mellennia ago, it ain't half got room for improvement.

What other abilities, body parts would you have put on the physical form if you were the Creator?

Celtic Mark

• terafera
    terafera

I wouldve made my butt smaller and my thighs a little more firmer

• individuals wife
    individuals wife

Could do with a larger brain capacity....um, an extra couple of hands, and perhaps a prehensile tail would come in useful. And fur... wouldn't have to get dressed in the morning, hang on - I'm starting to sound as though I want to be a monkey!

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

I would do away with the "waste" system...if we are created in God's image, one question; do you think he takes a shit? Or has to interrupt a meeting with the angels to go take a leak? ( i know my spellings off....I had a few vodka's tonight...in honor of my grandfather's passing....Chester the Molestor...as my mother and her sis's called him)

I think the human "waste" system is the biggest waste (no pun) of energy in eternity. Why not use that excess "fuel" to help the human body? Do something with it...create more brain cells, burn extra fat, etc....then again, we will be perfect, so the need to poop will be secondary...I am not sure to what, however.

Who is going to clean up all the shit in paradise? Are we going to use outhouses? If we are, who is going to empty them? Do we just keep digging holes farther and farther from the house?

This one got me thinking Celtic....I can hear myself asking this with an Irish accent.

So, what will we do with all that shit in paradise....or won't we shit at all?

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002
    Who is going to clean up all the shit in paradise?

ROFLMMFAO.

I just about busted a blood vessel and literally fell into the floor laughing when I read that.

I suppose the JW's dont tell you about the infinite oddities that go along with eternal life in perfection.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit