to kat7302

by Incense_and_Peppermints 6 Replies latest social relationships

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    hi there,im currently having the BEST godamn sex of my life,im afraid to admit that i am seriously perverse and into just about everything you can be! Problem is, im running out of new things to try!

your thread was locked so i'm posting here. my only comment is that the wts made me the slut i am today all that repression makes you want to push that envelope, you know? it's almost like nah-nah, just try and stop me now

good luck in your quest. if you were serious, email me. perhaps i can help.

luv,
    ~peppermints

• KJV
    KJV

incense and peppermints, you said:"my only comment is that the Watchtower made me the slut that I am today".

Did you read my post??

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

kjv.. it's a whole new day. perhaps you should begin a whole *new* war !!

• SYN
    SYN

KJV: Do you understand the difference between literal and figurative speech? What Incense said could have meant a thousand things. It does not neccessarily mean what you think it meant.

• JanH
    JanH

KJV,

Are you really trying to piss everybody off? If so, you do a damn good job

- Jan
    --
    - "How do you write women so well?" - "I think of a man and I take away reason and accountability." (Jack Nicholson in "As Good as it Gets")

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

JanH - I would never ever do anything to hurt KJV. You said he's a nice guy. He's a nice guy who has a very very sore spot with women -especially women who enjoy sex, have confidence, and speak their minds. He's searching this board for 'proof' of his view of women.

He will continue to judge the women here, until he realizes this particular problem is with him. And until 'then', he will appear to be trying (and succeeding) to piss people off.

hugs,
    Mimilly

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    incense and peppermints, you said:"my only comment is that the Watchtower made me the slut that I am today". Did you read my post??

yes i did. that post wasn't worthy of a reply, in my estimation. forgive me for saying that to you, it's just how i feel.

and the point about 'sluttiness' i wanted to make was that when we repress our children the way the wts does, and try to control their inherent human needs and desires, we have the opposite affect of making them rebel, thereby propelling them down the very path we tried to steer them away from. children aren't puppies, they're people, and deserve to be treated with respect and trust. 'slut' doesn't mean you are a streetwalker. it just means you transcended that and outgrew your puritanical fears and dysfunction.

warmest regards,
    ~incense and peppermints

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit