Stockton, Lockeford, or Sacramento?

by zamzummim 7 Replies latest jw experiences

• zamzummim
    zamzummim

I used to belong to a congregation in Stockton called Quail Lakes. I also had some very good friends that moved out to Lockeford and one couple moved to Sacramento.

If you're from that area circa 1984-1990, please email me. I would really like to find out if some of my old friends have "seen the light"!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

I have a t-shirt with this written on it -- I AM AS BAD AS I WANT TO BE....Originally Glendale/Burbank, Calif. currently ye haw Bakersfield. WOW my gosh golden empire Kern County--fom the Lone Wolf Queenie

• airwlk149
    airwlk149

i live in the sacramento area. ever hear of the suburbs: citrus heights, folsom, orangevale, roseville, fair oaks? any of those ring a bell?

well, that's where i live. well, in citrus heights anyways.

and i guess you can say i saw the light....

you can email me anytime.

katie

ps- i don't know who you are.........

• recoveringexjw
    recoveringexjw

i used to live in sacremento my mother moved from there in the early 80s to georgetown i was brought up in the sacto east cong . i went to the sac state prep school from 78- 79 school yr. i now live in nashville tennessee and am a proud member of our great nations militarey and i vote and celebratye every holiday i can except for the memorial{yuck}.iv seen the light and wen i do go to a hall i make sur3e it is on the memorial the bread is nasty and the wine is sour.

• jelly
    jelly

I live between yuba city and chico and go to sac state. Although the only cong I really ever went to was Gridley I did go to a citrus Heights cong about 4 times.

Jelly

• rem
    rem

airwlk149,

Do you know Mike and Cindy Brazil from Citrus Heights? Mike is my uncle.

rem

• recoveringexjw
    recoveringexjw

i went to the sacramento east cong on kiefer blvd . for several yrs growing up anyone know the Kindles. the Duffeilds, the Webers, the Osbecks, the Monkesses, the Hightowers, the Goffs, or the Bells

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exjehovahwitnessescalifornia/

Try this group. There are several there from the Sacramento and surrounding areas.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit