Are Jehovah’s Witnesses losing the War on Apostates

by Watchtower-Free 55 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

"... cause the news agencies, you don't see them hardly ever do a news story about us, cause guess who runs the media?" -Anthony Morris at 01:52:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiXs6_BdEW0&t=1h52m20s

• ctrwtf
    ctrwtf

Can you imagine the NY Times writing an article that asks its readers just to accept what is written?

Unbelievable arrogance.

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle
    I watched portions of TMO's talk, he talks down to the audience like scolding a child many times beyond this one clip. I don't see how anyone takes him seriously.
  • done4good
    done4good

How can any thinking person possibly accept such hubris??? The tone and content of the September 2007 KM has become the norm. Unbelievable!

d4g

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters
    Maninthemiddle, or who else knows please, from which day this was shown from the 2015 RC? And whether it is am /pm & name of talk(s) please? Or link, if handy..?
  • blondie
    blondie
    As long as the rank and file believe that the eternal future on a paradise earth is linked only to the WTS, they will put up with quite a bit. The WTS is considered the best of a bad lot, imperfect men, but better than Christendom, the heathens, and the atheists. Many jws feel that they will wait on God to straighten the flaws in the WTS. I thought that but no more. The WTS steals the lives of its members.
  • LisaRose
    LisaRose

“I read a lot about Jehovah’s Witnesses on the Internet,” says Cecilie, quoted earlier. “I heard some rumors, and I listened to a great deal of prejudiced talk. As a result, I formed a very negative view of Jehovah’s Witnesses.”

I guess they are trying to prevent people from doing onto the internet and checking out things that are critical to them, but if I was not familiar with Jehovah's Witnesses it would just make me curious as to what they are trying to hide. They can't scare the public by calling us "mentally diseased apostates", that would just make them sound as looney at are. The narative that all former Jehovah's Witnesses are angry, bitter people who just want to tear down the faith of others only worlks with their own indoctrinated members. They are fighting a losing battle here.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Only view what they have authorized???!! Get real TOMO!!

They can only admonish?!?!? According to my CO, the GB have the authority to make decrees! TOMO, you have begun ruling without us, eh?

Are the GB afraid to make a decree, banning the Internet for dubs? Yes they are, because they need Satan's Internet to survive. Ironically, their own past involving the false stylus, false front, false hopes, and false teachings has caught up with them.

They have poisoned the very waters they need. You reap what you sow.

DD

• steve2
    steve2

“I read a lot about Jehovah’s Witnesses on the Internet,” says Cecilie, quoted earlier. “I heard some rumors, and I listened to a great deal of prejudiced talk. As a result, I formed a very negative view of Jehovah’s Witnesses.”

The Watchtower writers' unintended message is, You can survive going on the internet to read a lot about JWs. After all "Cecile" did, didn't she!?

Thank you Watchtower for whetting the appetite of readers to find out what is actually on the internet about the organization!

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

"Are Jehovah’s Witnesses losing the War on Apostates"

Yes they surely are and every new poster who comes here is a victory for us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit