Are Jehovah’s Witnesses losing the War on Apostates

by Watchtower-Free 55 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Another nicely written article and what a fantastic clip to go with it wifi!
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@John Aquila!!..

The WBT$ is taking a beating..

No one outside their little world has any use for them..

• TheListener
    TheListener
    "Internet Eve" Seriously? You can't make this stuff up.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

wifibandit. TOMO - Stick with what we have authorised!

Words fail me. What a gluttonous looking man Tomo is.

I think the WBT$ lost agoinst 'apostates(tm)' a long time ago.

OUTLAW - Well illustrated, my friend.

Brilliant watchtower -John Aquilla

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

Wifi bandit - wow. Thank you for posting that!!

Just gobsmacked, like you, PunkOfNice!

"STICK WITH WHAT **WE** HAVE AUTHORIZED...AND YOU'LL BE SAFE"

!!!!!!

My eyes popped out at that! Totally gobsmacked!

He didn't say, stick with what Jehovah says, or stick with what the bible says, he said, (like MOSES and the getting water out of rock thing -- "... Must I get water from this rock?") -- "Stick with what WE have authorized"!!!!!!!!

We...!!! -- As in, We, the GOVERNING BODY -- who are making ourselves masters over your faith and who are (yeah, right) "fellow servants" (though I don't really think anyone can possibly believe that any more!) --

WE!! - as in, "Do not put your faith in nobles, nor in the son of earthling man, to whom there is no salvation..." (Psalms 146:3,4) -- yet stick with what we have authorized!! --

We!! -- as in the first-letters always capitalized now -- the Governing Body -- when "we" don't even capitalize Jehovah's personal pronouns (he, him, his) !!!!! so as to not draw undo attention to little words (that would actually help elevate their God) but might take away from the precious text in the WT --

!!!!

This just keeps getting better and better. How can people NOT WAKE UP!!??!!

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free
    Thanks....I made that clip this morning
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Muddy - He didn't say, stick with what Jehovah says, or stick with what the bible says,

Bingo...wish I had thought of that.....oh, well, I will

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters
    Haha, WatchTower-Free, I just noticed the names & faces on your WT !!! Nice.
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit

Thanks Watchtower-Free! I got the clip from Christian Sparlock (is that you?). It showed up on reddit and was relevant. I haven't had a chance to watch all the videos. I'm barely through with Fri AM.

Thanks for catching this segment!

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

The WT cannot win a war on information and cult education campaigns.

The only weapon they have is referring to all outside information as "worldly" or "apostate" and forbidding members from viewing it.

How long will that "barricade" last?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit