To the Berry Girls

by ashitaka 1 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

I don't know why I was thinking about Dateline again, but tonite I was reading Dung's post, and thought about Holly Brewer. It just really got me when Holly said, "I want to make myself look as
    ugly I can." I can't put my finger on it, but that was really powerful, and moved me.

Yet, she was so strong about it. I thought about my measly problems I went through in the Borg, and they pale in comparison. After watching it, debating the falacies in Watchtower Doctrine didn't matter so much. Victims were hurting very badly, and the though it's they who had a right to move on, they were the only ones with enough courage to do something about it.

Just wanted to let her know that she has my support, although I'm just a guy living near the farmlands of Jersey, and can't really help her much. I wish her and her step-sister the best.

I thought of The Little Prince after I watched the part in Dateline and saw pictures of the candlelight vigil....everyone there looked so strong for going through what they've gone through. Then I thought of the below quote from it, (I'm bookish) and just wanted to post it.

"And when your sorrow is comforted (time soothes all sorrows) you will be content that you have known me. You will always be my friend. You will want to laugh with me. And you will sometimes open your window, so, for that pleasure...And your friends will be properly astonished to see you laughing as you look up at the sky! Then you will say to them, 'Yes the stars always make me laugh!' And they will think you are crazy."-The Little Prince

ashi

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

It was my privilege to meet the two sisters, and to spend several hours with them. They are so strong, so mature, and so artistically creative; I want to be like them when I grow up!!!

They are as beautiful on the inside as they are on the outside.

BEFORE YOU TRY AND REMOVE THE STICK FROM MY ARSE, REMOVE THE TELEPHONE POLE FROM YOUR OWN ARSE.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit