Scientology

by StinkyPantz 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

L. Ron Hubbard once said: "If you want to make a million bucks, start a religion."

How true. . .

StinkyP

"Keep your friends close, but your enemies even closer"

• SoulJah
    SoulJah

Sorry, this is off topic, but that picture in your signature is great. I was wondering if you could do one with his nose growing [pinoccio] as he talked.
    I would definatly hi-jack that picture from you.
    Sorry again for being off topic

One day we'll all be together,until then I'm ready for whatever
    ---Tupac Shakur

• Matty
    Matty

I love that signature too Stinky by the way!

I would be interested to hear from anyone who is both an ex-Jehovah's Witness and an ex Scientologist. Are there any out there? If so, you must be doubly f**ked up! Jehovah’s Witnesses are often quite vocal in their condemnation of Scientology, although what they criticise is often what they do themselves! Scientology pressurises members into spending ridiculous amounts of money on courses, in a similar way as Jehovah’s Witnesses pressurise their members into “reaching out”. Their disconnection policy destroys families in the same way as Jehovah’s Witnesses policies do. Scientology claims to have all the answers to save the entire world, and guess what, so do JWs! They also both have some pretty good lawyers that stamp on anything that puts their church in a bad light.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit