In Commemoration of 9/11

by john123 5 Replies latest jw friends

• john123
    john123

Hi everyone I am relatively new to the message board. For those who are interested I am holding commemoration events for 9/11 throughout September 2002 in Tucson, Arizona. These events are only for former member of "cults." I am a former JW. If this sound like something that you guys would like to attend please call (520) 400-0650 or email me at [email protected] to reserve a seat. Please pick the day you would like to attend. Later on I will post an itinerary for the commemoration event. Take care---John123

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

why would this commeration be only for ex-members of 'cults'? (just curious).

• john123
    john123

I sponsor a support group here in Tucson, Arizona. This particular commemoration is being sponsored through our support group. Its theme is 9/11. Also because a terrorist cult inflicted hurt on innocent people. I hope this answered your question.--John

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

John, I live in Tucson and I have tried looking your information (ie. telephone #) and have found nothing. Is this based out of your home, or...?

• john123
    john123

The Organization that sponsers the support group is Approaches To Education, Inc. Check the Arizona Corporations Division. Our support group is facilitated by a mental health counselor. The AZ Corporations Division will substantiate the existence of this organization. My name also appears in the record. What congregation did you go to? I went to Rincon. In the next few month we should have an ad (hopefully) in the phone book.

• john123
    john123

Oh one more thing. Right now we are based out of a private home. If you call me I will give you the address, and time for our monthly support group meeting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit