Any X-Files fans "out there"?

by carlitos71 5 Replies latest jw friends

• carlitos71
    carlitos71

I know that this has nothing to do with jws, but since I'm a x-files fan I was wondering if anyone was able to see the last episode. I was at a grad party and I have no freaking idea how to work the damn VCR. If anyone got to see this episode please give me a brief summary.

later

• AMNESIAN
    AMNESIAN

http://www.themareks.com/xf/2002.shtml

Scroll down to episode entitled "The Truth."

AMNESIAN

• TheStar
    TheStar

I recorded it but never got to watch it. If it hasn't been erased and you'll send me a couple of bucks for the shipping costof the Video tape, I'll be glad to forward it to you.

• detective
    detective

We talked about the x-files on a thread here, but as I don't know who started the thread I can't find it!

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

I was very disappointed with the final episode. They better tie up more loose ends in "X-Files II"!

• Scully
    Scully

Does my "nom de plume" give me away?

I have the series finale on tape.

Basic synopsis: Mulder is located in a secret military jail compound. He has been imprisoned there since his encounter with the "Super Soldier" whom he is accused of murdering. He has been progressively subjected to brainwashing techniques and appears to have had a 'breakdown' and believes he is actually guilty of the crime of which he is accused.

Once found by Scully, Skinner et al, arrangements are made for him to be put on trial for the murder of this "Super Soldier". The joint military-FBI tribunal is reminiscent of a Judicial Committee hearing complete with all the trappings of a kangaroo court where the outcome is already decided before any testimony is entered into evidence.

Once the hearing is finalized and Mulder sentenced to be executed by lethal injection, plans unfold enabling his escape with Scully. They are advised to escape to Canada and leave the continent within 24 hours. Instead, Mulder decides to return to the desert in New Mexico.

He meets up with his old nemesis, Cancer Man. It doesn't take long for the military/FBI to track down Mulder and Scully, and Doggett and Reyes are trying to get to them before the military/FBI does.

Lots of running and dodging and helicopters crashing into mountain-sides and flame throwing.

Mulder and Scully escape. Scully concedes that Mulder was right about "the Truth being out there". Mulder concedes that perhaps "faith" and "hope" are more important than "truth".

The End.

Love, Scully

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit