• Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Hold Me-Thrill Me

Helpers on Writing Committee

Robert Ciranko

James Mantz

Izak Marais

Gene Smalley

John Wischuk

September 15, 2015 Watchtower: Are You Reaching the Stature That Belongs to Christ?

Page 7, Paragraph 14

Question: 14. Jesus chose what sort of individuals as his friends?

FRIENDS AMONG THOSE DOING GOD’S WILL

"14 Jesus Christ was friendly toward people in general. Individuals of all sorts felt at ease in his company—men, women, young, old, even children. But in choosing close friends, Jesus was selective. He said to his faithful apostles: “You are my friends if you do what I am commanding you.” (John 15:14) Jesus chose such friends from among those who loyally followed him and served Jehovah wholeheartedly. Do you similarly select your close friends from among those who serve Jehovah unreservedly? Why is this important?" (emphasis added)

Who wrote this obvious corruption of Jesus? Jesus who was a friend of sinners and tax collectors. Jesus who befriended the so called "unrighteous" more often than the so called "righteous" who lived in their religious high places.

Robert Ciranko, did you write that paragraph? James Mantz, did you? Izak Marais, Gene Smalley, John Wischuk was that your work?

Peter succumbed to the fear of man and denied his Lord. This is what you men have done and are doing. Deserved kindness of God upon you.

(James 5:4) "Look! The wages due the workers who harvested YOUR fields but which are held up by YOU, keep crying out, and the calls for help on the part of the reapers have entered into the ears of Jehovah of armies."

• TakeOffTheCrown
    TakeOffTheCrown
    Very interesting.
  • oppostate
    oppostate

Really good point!

How I wish they'd come to see the Christian light, the truth, and the way for whom he really is, Jesus, rather than remain blinded by the Organization's "new light", "present truth" and wayward WT ways!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit