Pedophile cases good for WTBTS?

by apostate man 1 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• apostate man
    apostate man

I saw the Dateline show and nothing really shocked me.

I've been lurking here for awhile and now it seems that all attention is on the child abuse stuff. While I do think that child abuse is a very terrible thing, think about all the JW's still suffering and ending up dead because of the blood issues for example.

You know that WT will have some lame answer for all the abuse scandles, as always, and for a short time at least we forget about some of the other pressing issues.

Don't get me wrong, child abuse is sick and should be brought to the forefront, to try to correct the problem, within the borg, but at the same time, these same children are dying when they need blood.

All eyes are now on this abuse topic, which WT can easily say it's not an organization problem, they say it's a few bad apples in the bunch. But if you look at the blood doctrine, that is an organizational "problem", to me anyway, that many people suffer from on a daily basis.

I don't know, this is just my opinion right now. Too many negatives within one organization to ponder over at one time. I'm probably not even making any sense right now, just thought I would share my current thoughts, because I am really bored.

Break the chains that bind you,
    unless, of course, you're into that sort of thing.
  • crawdad2
    crawdad2

hi apostate man,

just my opinion, but i think the pedophile issue is going to get more response rom the general public right now, which in turn will give the media more options.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit