Brother Jensen and His "Blood" Letters?

by AMNESIAN 5 Replies latest jw friends

• AMNESIAN
    AMNESIAN

Can anyone---Randy, as I believe it was you who first broke this, or anyone else?--- provide any update regarding the brother whose extended correspondence with the WTS regarding the unscriptural foundation for its no-blood/yes-fractions policy was posted here a few months ago?

Specifically, has there been any aftermath to that bombshell, either regarding him and his circumstances in the org, the WTS mole who leaked the correspondence, or any blood policy doings/scuttlebut at HQ?

Reliable 411---or, at the very least, considered speculation--- would be most appreciated here, as opposed to the usual JWD swag-ing***.

AMNESIAN

***sillywildassguessing

• blondie
    blondie

deleted

• AMNESIAN
    AMNESIAN

Thanks, blondie, but I'm familiar with that thread---it's what my post has reference to and what precipitates my current inquiry after these many months--- which is whether there is any update subsequent to that January event and discussion.

AMNESIAN

• blondie
    blondie

Sorry. I'm interested too.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Yes, the last post on that thread is January 22, but Amsesian obviously since Hawkaw is in personal contact with br. jensen, may I suggest you email him and not draw any more attention to br jensen on this PUBLIC BOARD AT THIS PUBLIC TIME.

I wish this thread had never been started.

BEFORE YOU TRY AND REMOVE THE STICK FROM MY ARSE, REMOVE THE TELEPHONE POLE FROM YOUR OWN ARSE.

• AMNESIAN
    AMNESIAN

dungbeetle:

I am at a loss to understand how this thread and any responses to it pose a threat to Brother Jensen. It was my understanding that it was understood by the WTS that he had nothing whatever to do with his correspondence being leaked. Moreoever, any third party update provided here would not seem to reflect negatively on him in any way unless it is confidential and thought to be known only by Brother Jensen himself. Even had it occurred to me to email Hawkaw or Randy, which it did not, I would still have opted to post here instead in the expectation that others would have what I consider to be a natural and reasonable interest in this most-relevant JW matter on a JW discussion board.

Of course, I am happy to re-consider whatever it is I am obviously missing here.

AMNESIAN

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit