Go'n to the assembly anyone?

by TheContagion 1 Replies latest jw friends

• TheContagion
    TheContagion

I was half dreaming one time before i fell asleep last week, you know where your daydreams start to get more real as you get more sleepy. I was listening to an interview with Bill and imagining myself at the big assembly'n what it would be like to go back there this year, how i might get treated, who would recognize me, and whether i would bump into my Dad. found my self getting angry from what i was hearing in the interview with Bill. So all the sudden in the middle of a talk i'm walking from one side of the coliseum to the other behind the stage i make a mad dash for the stage whip down my pants and moon the whole bunch! God that felt good! That got me thing'n i wonder if i could get away with that? My mine got race'n with ideas. Like Handing out flyers in the blue seats, where the naughty witnesses sit. But i would have to do so on the last around the end so the talk wouldn't get around much. Then moon'em.
    Anybody got any ideas of their own?

• nancee park
    nancee park

More acceptable conduct would be to leave about small pieces of paper here then there all over saying "silentlambs.org, toll-free 1-877-WTABUSE, helping other JWs against pedophiles" Or some simply saying "No To Pedophiles!" Whatever you want.

You could run off some in tiny, small, average, larger sizes. Leave in lost-and-found books, in talk schedules, etc. Sit somewhere and put your hand down with 2-3 tiny ones on the bleacher, then get up and move to another part of the convention and repeat. Do that lots of times.

Pass the word by email on this around to other exJWs, inactive JWs etc, folks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit