Death in the minds eye

by Mr.logic 20 Replies latest social humour

• Mr.logic
    Mr.logic
    Actually my name is Kurt, was once borg controlled now a psychologist, this place was brought to my attention by a friend, i am cryptic because thats my trade. i gave myself a username as you all did it has a meaning for me, does my name bind me, look at your own.
  • 3rdgen
    3rdgen
    Wow, Mr Logic, Do you insult the people who PAY for your services?
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Words and definitions.

It is the manipulation of such that is the essence of bull shit...h hmm I mean philosophy.

• Mr.logic
    Mr.logic
    Its a fine line, i would not say an insult, i would rather one answer their own questions than throw pills. we have the answer, its a matter of ... if you want to see it. I truly want to help, and sugar coating never helps.
  • Mr.logic
    Mr.logic
    all of the replies where picked from ones interest in a particular portion of the thread, and everyone has an answer, be it its structure, wether you saw a question, or rather your butt hurt because you do not understand a motive and see bad intent?Its a matter of perception, and nothing is truly right or wrong,i welcome all comments on this, but remember as you type, you will answer your own question, i promise.
  • rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Kurt is an apropos name for you.

I'm sure you're a psychologist!

Sometimes I unravel cryptic messages.

Sometimes I don't.

Mostly, I try to avoid internet asshats.

You know what I mean?

Anyway...

Seems like you're in need of rest.

Seriously.

• adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge

I major in psychology, and make a good living doing it

Ah the internet, where you get to live out your fantasy anonymously. It is amazing all the psychologists, philosophers, biologists, lawyers, and physicist this site attracts. Simon must be proud to attract so many PhDs.

• talesin
    talesin

I'm a student of psychology as well, through 15 years of therapy! ahaha, but I will say that my last 2 therapists said I could hang out my own shingle and do quite well.

So, as to the OP, and interesting comments since~! It's hard to stimulate discussion on a philosophical issue here, because exJWs tend to see the world in black and white. Thus, my comment, Philosophy 101, begin! I can't really contribute to that discussion (been there, done that).

Now, I must wonder why a student of psychology would start such an OP. Two guesses ..... (1) writing a paper and looking for fodder for said paper, and (2) stirring the pot.

Whichever ... or any other reason .. matters not. The question is, have you presented an OP that even begs a question or discussion? Perhaps more clarification is required? Or perhaps you are just lazily starting something up so that you can play word games with people. *grins*

carry on

• Mr.logic
    Mr.logic
    And that is my point talesin, its all words here.we have no direct interaction with a physical being we are not having tea face to face, so the context in which you take it is from your own mind. How about this, god is in the t.v.?
  • Mr.logic
    Mr.logic
    and rip van winkle, you are butt hurt because of the thread ask a question. i did not make this world, i was given it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit