Revelation 21 Verse 1 & 4

by Legendary U.2.K. 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Legendary U.2.K.
    Legendary U.2.K.

Anybody Else Real Excited about The Future? Well the New Heaven Dont Really Concern me<-------144,000, We might finally get to see The Thrones In the clouds, and A New Earth<------Rest of Mankind/Paradise

The New Earth Will be hella fun, We Get to Play and hang out With all the animals, Eat lot's of Fruit, and lived in Peace, and I wanna Talk to Noah(Question for him, hehe) and I wanna ask Christ or God, either one, Can you give me powers, So i Can fly in the heavens

And God has also promise, No more Death, Mourning, Pain... The Future is Very good, Now if this Peace & Safety thing Can hurry up, But india & pakistian is about to Battle, Which comes to mind that--------->

MANKIND IS FOOLISH & STUPID

• Incoherant
    Incoherant

I used to find comfort in that scripture till I found out I'd be sharing paradise with a bunch of sick, twisted freaks!

• Satanus
    Satanus
    india & pakistian is about to Battle, Which comes to mind that--------->[/i]

MANKIND IS FOOLISH & STUPID

Are battles stupid? Then jehovah must be the most stupid, because he plans the biggest battle. Do you hate mankind?

SS

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hi legendary,

you mentioned 144,000 thrones!!!....hey, just wondering,.... now,.. since the gov body is "not qualified", because they are "false prophets"........ who will be on the thrones?

i'd kinda like to know who will be ruling over me........certainly not I HOPE!!! the wicked gov body??????.......certainly they won't be there???.....right?????,,,,,,,,, cause i really wouldn't want to even be resurected, if the gov body was in charge...... they don't even report "pedophiles" to the police,....... they "harbor" them.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

If surviving into paradise means I will have to share it with known and unrepentant pedophiles and those who covered up their crimes to save face for a printing company, then I would rather be among the 99.9% slaughtered.

If Jehovah supports and condones these actions taken by teh Watchtower in their cover up and denial of known child molestation, then he isn't a God worthy of my worship. Somehow, I doubt he is involved in the cover up and is just as sickened by it all as the rest of us are.

• willy_think
    willy_think

I would like to point out that no battle takes place in the book of Revelation AKA the apocalypse of John. Any planing for a "battle" comes from Christians not Christ.

When Jesus came upon demons they didn't fight him or stand against him, they begged him for mercy. when the light shines into the darkness the darkness is destroyed, no battle, no resistance, no horror.

The Great and Powerful Oz:

pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
  • Bang
    Bang

My dad used to tell this joke about what happens if you go to hell. The answer was you'd be too busy shaking hands.
    The inference being that, who would want to go with them, i.e. the church whitemen (oh he's scottish - that's just another saying).

Bang

• pseudoxristos
    pseudoxristos

I'm looking foward to the new system. Just think, after a billion years, we will all know everything, have seen everything, done everything, been everywhere, know everybody, etc... I can just imagine the great conversations we will all have. I hope that nobody will mind if I repeat the same old boring story once every million years.

I'm looking foward to the new system. Just think, after a billion years, we will all know everything, have seen everything, done everything, been everywhere, know everybody, etc... I can just imagine the great conversations we will all have. I hope that nobody will mind if I repeat the same old boring story once every million years.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

U2K:
    I'm really looking forward to New Jerusalem coming down out of heaven.
    And while you're at it, maybe it would be a good idea to revisit those texts about the "new heavens and the new earth" to see what events accompany them.

Are we thinking for ourselves, yet?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit