Where did all the Dubs go?

by OUTLAW 9 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`ve made a few posts about how much the dubs work my neighbourhood.You`d see them at least 2 or 3 times a month,sometimes more,going up and down our street.This has been going on for over 10 years.They avoided my house like the plague.I wonder why?(LOL)Last month not a single dub,this weekend not a single dub.Where`d they all go?Is any one else missing dubs from their neighbourhood?Has the UN-scandel and or Silent Lambs scandel got them hiding out.They`ve sure taken a beating lately,they must be getting chewed-out at the door on a regular basis now...OUTLAW

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Outlaw

they're here at my house. - haven't seen them in 3 years but they are here now

A not-so-silent lamb

Aspire to inspire before you expire

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Lady Lee,I read your other post where you talked to those two ladies.You did a good job with them.I don`t have near the patience you do.So you got dubs there again,I`m sure you`ll set them straight in your own kind way.I enjoy reading your posts,you are a nice addition to the board...OUTLAW

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

hello folks -- especially since the DATELINE show the 28th I could care less where they have gone with their liturature muchless themselves..i am alwAYs AT THE BUS TRANSIT center ( I TAKE BUS) Choke down all my mean nasty ugly things I want to say I deserve an award for it....queenie and family

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Lady Lee,I`ve been thinking about it.Maybe you got my dubs.Turn them over and see if they got a British Columbia stamp on their butt.If they do,send them home.(LOL)...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Queenie,mean and nasty things to say?Let`er rip!!!(LOL)...OUTLAW

• Been there
    Been there

There were some yesterday by my place. I went to the store first then stopped at a yard sale on the way back. It was a couple doors down from where they were parked. There was some what of a commotion and one of the JW ladies was saying "What should I do? What should I do?"
    Apparently someone had stolen her car. The one lady ended up taking here some where. I wasn't there long enough to see if the police came or anything. Maybe it was towed or something. I felt alittle sorry for her.

I saw a white haired old man with the same group walking up to a house, the first thing that came to mind was "I wonder if he is a pedifile?" Thats pretty sad. I sure alot of people are wondering the same thing.

KY Been

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Been there,I think a lot of people are wondering the same thing.WBTS admited to having repeat sex ofenders going from door to door.According to them its alright,as long as they are accompanyed by another person.So if you see two dubs come to the door,the first thing your going to think is,which one is the pediphile?Maybe both!...OUTLAW

• Been there
    Been there

Outlaw

I wasn't thinking straight. Your right. He was by himself so he wasn't one. I'm glad they do that so we can tell the difference.

KY Been

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Been there,maybe he was one they haven`t caught yet.Or maybe he has been caught,but denied the accusation.Remember,there is a two witness rule.If a JW pediphile molests,gets turned in,and denies the accusation,without two eye witness`s he`s free to molest again.If he or she admits to molesting and repents,they are welcomed back to the congragation,where they are free to molest again.It`s a win-win situation for the molester,and a lose-lose situation for the abused or soon to be abused children.A pretty good set-up for the totally evil,WBTS must be so proud of their spawns from hell...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit