How to DF the Governing Body

by Francois 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Francois
    Francois

Who are these men? Who the hell put them in charge of six million people? I know, I know, it was the Holy Spirit that put them there.

This is a corporation for chrissake! These men are guilty of what is called in law "accessory after the fact." They have not reported crimes, felonies. They themselves say they are "not a religion" do they not? Therefore they have no priest/penitent "confidentiality." If you or I were to be as guilty as they are of failing to report a crime, of violating Caesar's laws, we'd be DFed faster than the word of God. Why are these men still in charge of the spiritual lives of six million people?

Who owns the stock of the WTBTS of Pennsylvania? Of New York? Are there any of you here in either of those states who can go look up the corporate charters under which these frauds conduct business? How they get elected to the GB?

I SAY IT'S TIME FOR THE GOVERNING BODY OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES TO GO FOR FRAUD, FOR FAILING TO REPORT CRIMES, FOR BEING AN ACCESSORY AFTER THE FACT TO RAPE, CHILD ENDANGERMENT, CHILD ABUSE, AND SPOUSAL ABUSE. THIS NONSENSE HAS GOT TO STOP. HOW DO WE FORCE THE ISSUE? LET'S FIND OUT.

Francois

• SYN
    SYN

Point: The GB offload all the judicial stuff to the Elders. They are insulated from the crimes. If they have their day in court, they'll just say "No, it was the Elders who were in charge! We didn't allow anything to happen!"

"Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox." The Golden Age, Feb 4 1931 p. 293-4 - The Sacredness of Human Blood (Reasons why vaccination is unscriptural)

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

We aren't going to let them do that, SYN.

Stay tuned for further deatails.

BEFORE YOU TRY AND REMOVE THE STICK FROM MY ARSE, REMOVE THE TELEPHONE POLE FROM YOUR OWN ARSE.

• Francois
    Francois

SYN, I can just hear them now saying, "We ain't gonna see Paulie no more." Offloaded to the elders, huh? What a neat idea. The GB ain't in Brooklyn for nuthin' eh?

What a buncha wiseguys.

THIS is a job for SUPER-UADNA (and its affiliates, subchapters, associates, and independent contractors. Don't try this with your truck. Void where prohibited. Close cover before striking.)

Francois

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

Yeah,who owns the stock for the WTS?

How can we look into this?

• Lieu
    Lieu

See, the GB may not really care what happens to the majority of 'other sheep', 'foreigners', 'Jonadabs', etc. because they consider themselves too special to care about "that" side of the 'fold', 'other flock', 'less-than-theys'. Besides Jah will fix it in the NS when he exacts 'justice'...forget showing love and mercy in the meantime.

I say, if we are going to live strictly by some parts of the Greek Scriptures....we should live by all of it....

When my friend's mother hits 60, I, for one, want to see her (widow's) portion devied up.

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Frank,

***Who are these men? Who the hell put them in charge of six million people? I know, I know, it was the Holy Spirit that put them there.***

They are just like every other corporate lackys, who have manuevered thier way up the ladder.

When I look at family albums of pictures dipicting Fred Franz, Milton Henchel, Knorr, and other's of GB rank, frolicking on the beach along with my mother and father at Coney Island Ny in the early 30's.....It dawns on me these people were in the right place at the right time.

Rutherford is propably more responsible for the composition of the current and past Gb than anyone. It was only his favorite's, the one's who extended him unquestioning loyalty, that made it. He even exercised great influence over decision beyond the grave, as repects his wishes regarding leadership.

Like my folks these were misguided teenager's who grew up in the shadow of a benevolent dictator. I remember mom saying you either loved or despised the judge. Most former.

They have built an empire on the backs of 'ass kisser's', with millions of sales reps, working for free. Why wouldn't they have some success?

It's all men....God is nowhere to be found among them, no matter how many scriptures they twist to thier doctrines.

It is all a sham.........I think a few besides Ray Franz know it is so.

Danny

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Francois

I agree with DannyBear...the society exploited zealous spiritually inclined individuals and rewarded them with a title such as 'overseer'...then these individuals continued the cycle of exploiting slaves for christ serving the master with their voluntry services in the ministry etc - in order for the good news to be preached in all the inhabited earth - meanwhile their empire grows and grows and grows. Who appointed these men to govern the flocks?? The Holy $pirit of course!

Beck

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit