Silentlambs, you ROCK!

by SYN 1 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• SYN
    SYN

Having just finished watching the super low-rez version of Dateline lifted from the Web, I must say, it literally brought tears to my eyes to see Bill, Barbara and the other people in the video standing up against the faceless Tower. You people REPRESENT! I repeat, that was so cool!

Hearing that Kingdom music again and seeing those rows and rows of people, all looking virtually the same, made me sick to my stomach. If I never go in a KH again, it'll be too soon. I am rapidly beginning to realize just how far I've come emotionally and spiritually, and watching Dateline was a sort of catharsis for me - a watershed moment.

Better people couldn't have done that interview. The professional way you guys spoke to the Dateline people, and the cold, hard facts you presented, are most definitely more nails in the Tower's coffin! The GB must have cringed their collective asses of when they saw that video. You have them cornered now!

It was just so cool seeing all of these people I've chatted with (me being in a remote corner of Africa to top it off) on TV...wow...keep it up!

"Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox." The Golden Age, Feb 4 1931 p. 293-4 - The Sacredness of Human Blood (Reasons why vaccination is unscriptural)

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

i COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER if i had been still trying to please this WT ORG right now and please my immediate family if not myself and look in the mirror and face myself I would be kicking my own ass right at the moment AND beat myself black and blue !!!! QUEENIE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit