Corrupt congregations

by Insider 5 Replies latest jw experiences

• Insider
    Insider

Do corrupt congregations exist?

Some feel they do. Others would categorically deny it.

But if corrupt congregations do exist...

What MAKES them corrupt? Particular elders, publishers, families?

Where are these corrupt congregations located?

Expose corruption in the congregations!

Tell your story here:

• Scully
    Scully

It's always nice when a new person joins our happy little community.

Love, Scully

• Beans
    Beans

If you really think about it, all congregations are corrupt! They are located in your district and WHY? Because there are people in every one of them who do not adhere to there teachings and do what they are not allowed to do!!!

Beans

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Ummm... let your fingers do the walking? Use the Yellow Pages?

Regards,

Jim TX

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Tell your story here:

Well, I'm not too fond of jerks.

Farkel

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Seems to me..............

That this thread would be flooded if the true story were told!

Sorry, Insider, I won't tell of the corruption involved in Mrs Ozzie's case but I can tell you at first hand experience that there are several congos in New South Wales that are 'corrupt', even by WTS standards.

There is one in country NSW where the P.O. appeared in court as a character witness for the non-Dub husband in an action against his Witness ex-wife who lived in a nearby town.

In another country congo, in recent times, the P.O. was obliged to leave town when his wife was 'exposed' as a harlot who would ply her trade while making return visits! She appeared on the circuit assembly program in her new area just six months later in an interview session portrayed as a virtuous, faithful sister!!!!!! Needless to say, the elder who was the whistleblower was removed as an elder and was later DF!!

We have colourful times here in Oz.

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."

- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit