anyone

by obiwan 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• obiwan
    obiwan

Anyone around the flint MI area,any meeting places?

Life's hard enough

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

I have to look on the map but I believe that Flint isn't very far from the Duluth (MN) area.

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

I'm about an hour away

• obiwan
    obiwan

I'm lookin for some people to hang with that can relate to this past
    lifestyle.

WOW It's a wide open world,use your
    own thoughts.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Obiwan,

I'm a half-hour (ok 45 mins!) south on I-75. We could meet sometime at Great Lakes Crossing or by you at Miller Rd???? Or even in Fenton or Holly?

My e-mail is open.

outnfree

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. -- Jonathan Swift

• Elders_Kid
    Elders_Kid

I'm from the west side of the state... let me know if something gets set up my way.
    Also, is there anybody on this board from West Michigan? Feel free to e-mail me. [email protected]

EK

• arachnia
    arachnia

Well I'm not "near" Flint per se, but I live in Detroit, which is in the general vicinity! ;)

Cheers,
    ~arachnia

"The more you tighten your grip, Tarkin, the more star systems will slip through your fingers."
    -Princess Leia to Governor Tarkin in SW:ANH

• RecoveringChristian
    RecoveringChristian

Did anyone here actually attend the Holly or Fenton congregation?

• rondoggy
    rondoggy

I grew up in the Clio Congregation. I am now living in WV. Still have family in Clio that are Jw's.

I am now a Southern Baptist though. I also know people from the Imlay City Cong. and ones from Washington Cong.. I also knew some from the Flint area.

Ron

PS feel free to email me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit