Erica's case and neutrality

by Sadie5 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Sadie5
    Sadie5

Why were these brothers and sisters who supported the child molester even there, sitting on his side? What happenned to Christian neutrality and not taking sides?

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Neutrality goes down the toilet when they perceive another dub being attacked. The fact that the slimeball is guilty is just proof to them that he is being persecuted for Jehovah's name.

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

I think to brother's all siding with Belize durring the trial is deplorible!!

Some persons in authority had to be behind such stupidity, maybe the GB? (not thru a letter) but by word of mouth (passed on by the CO?).

I just can't see it any other way what person in their right mind, would side publicly durring a trial with a child molester? There had to be some encouragement from higher ups.

Any how think how this looks to the general public who saw Dateline? They must really feel the JW's are a bunch of mind zombies when they see this type of behavor.

Join the Watchtower or you will die.
    Only Jehovah's Witnesses have the TRUTH all other religions EVIL and from the Devil.
    You must beleive the Watchtower or you're going to die a painful death forever, isn't that really GOOD NEWS?
  • LizardSnot
    LizardSnot

The only thing I can figure is that they wanted to support their fellow molester Sodomite brother.
    You know what they say, "Birds of a feather...flock together"

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

i loved it!!!!.......the whole cong there to support a known repeat peophile offender elder, in good standing, after getting caught.

it just goes to show you, .....being a "JW PEDOPHILE" is not that bad, it is way better than being a woman, a victim, seeking justice!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit