Hello everyone

by john123 7 Replies latest jw friends

• john123
    john123

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I was a member several months ago but not all that active at posting. I sure could use encouragement. I have fought with the JW and two churches who started to haras my wife. In addition I have involved in a discrimination case with Target out here in Tucson, AZ. Take care for now.

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

Hi. I read your bio when you were in the chatroom. You will be a great help to many people. Welcome!

• cornish
    cornish

Hi there ,
    Nice to meet you and congrats on your first post,Im sure that you will be able to get lots of help here to help your wife not to get sucked in by a religion that by looking around at the experiences here,has a lot of skeletons in the cupboard they wont tell you about at the door.
    Good luck.

• rmayer32
    rmayer32

welcome to the board

-Rick
    "Keeping an eye on the Watchtower deviants"

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Hi John,
    We will look forward to future posts from you. Thanks
    for sharing.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Welcome to the Board, John!

outnfree

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. -- Jonathan Swift

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Dear John;
    Welcome and keep coming back. There is alot of healing that comes in talking with others that have had similiar experiences that you have had.
    Leslie

• LizardSnot
    LizardSnot

Welcome!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit