gb bs

by crawdad2 3 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

jw elders go over-board, they are used to being "ruthless", they are used to giving orders, and having complete submission from women......they are not qualified to handle rape or molestation cases.
    their questioning of the victim can be a cruel torture, another traumatic experience, right after being raped.

now, when a young girl has just been raped, and the questioning goes towards exact details and evidence.........they may want to see evidence, the bruises.
    she just got raped, and is in a state of shock!
    when they demand she show evidence,....she is expected to comply.......it's a judicial commitee meeting, and she is expected to comply.

sorry about the post before i edited it.

• avengers
    avengers
    now, when a young girl is scared, infront of some strong men......do you think she won't take her pant's off, and show the bruises?
    she just got raped, and is in a state of shock!
    when they demand she show evidence,....she is expected to comply.......it's a judicial commitee meeting, and she is expected to comply.

What you mention here. Are these your thoughts about this happening or do you have actual facts that this has taken place? If this indeed has taken place I suggest you come forward, because I never even thought the elders would do anything this irrational. Judicial Committees committing pedophilic acts is even far worse than anything that has come up till now.

Awaiting........Andy

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hi avengers,

these cases will come forward in court when the time comes,.......they don't have to answer to you.

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hi avengers,
    there are all different kinds of cases coming forward........i'm just giving examples of what i know that some jw elders would do.........i hung around them........they don't all act that way, but the ones that do, get away with it.

and now their victims are coming forward.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit