Dateline vs 60 Minuites

by Beans 9 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Beans
    Beans

I think Dateline was easy on the DUBS! I firmly believe that if 60 Minuites would have done this coverage it would have been better and more directed and clear!!!

Beans

• Alexis_Hart
    Alexis_Hart

Does anyone have this Dateline episode available for download, or setup to stream over the Net? I'd love to be able to see it.

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

Beans, I tend to agree with you. 60 Minutes is more hard-hitting. But Dateline had a lot more info than they aired. My suspicion is that they didn't want to air it without more corroboration (they didn't have two witnesses?)

Alexis, I'll try to put it up on Morpheus tomorrow. For now, go here for the transcript

http://www.watchtowerinformationservice.org/dateline.htm

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Alexis, send me an email.

[email protected]

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• Beans
    Beans

Hmmm:

60 Minuites goes directly to the point and would have taken to them harder! I wonder though if Dateline did it in this manner on the advice of legal council?

Beans

• Beans
    Beans

Hmmm:

60 Minuites goes directly to the point and would have taken to them harder! I wonder though if Dateline did it in this manner on the advice of legal council?

Beans

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

i believe exposing JWs has only begun --- yeZ theRE is also 60 minutes / Montel and OPRAH and all kinds a talk shows here and in foreign countries --- take it one step and one day at a time...PEACE

• alfie
    alfie

deleted

• RR
    RR

I say we get Jerry Springer to investiage!

• TR
    TR

I agree, RR.

I wanna see Bill Bowen kick the shinola outta JR Brown.

TR

UADNA-WA
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America- Washington Division

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit