What Pisses me off

by simplesally 3 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• simplesally
    simplesally

It pisses me off that the WTS lays so much blame on the individual for choices they make when they tell the public its a "conscience matter"

I am talking about a blood transfusion...... its up to us. They say that we are absolutely not disfellowshipped for taking blood. What is the truth? The fact is that one is considered to have "disassociated him/herself" by taking blood.

I am talking about reporting child molestion..... if the offender denies and one insists on telling the authorities, well, its your right, but you will be disfellowshippied for 1 taking your brother to court and 2) caausing disunity.

I admit I am not perfect. There are sins I committed that were against the Bible. I did not confess them because I was afraid I would be disfellowshipped. My husband and I finally revealed all and we got df'd........no offer of help. No continuous meetings trying to help or resolve. Yet what pisses me off is the fact that in print they say that only after several meetings of trying to provoke that one to repentance, is one df'd. We had 2 meetings. We committed fornication before marriage......actually not with each other. So there was no continuous course of evildoing, wickedness, etc.

So, I could care less that I am not in the truth, but it pisses me off that some guys in black suits can say I am evil, wicked and you better not talk to me!

Its like they dont want ppl to talk w/ df'd ppl because then they'd know how stupid they were!

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Sally,

I am not perfect....damn, don't you understand?

I am sorry you had to lear stuff the hard way, all the crap about they will take hours, days to turn a heart around. Liars!

We were all afraid of being judged by them, cause we knew, they would be unmerciful. What was that scripture about forgiving 7 times?
    Matthew 18:21 no wait 77 times?

Assholes

Love you..:)

how is this for a signature?

I got severe tire damage on the cramped and narrow road?

• simplesally
    simplesally

Oh.....npy.........thank you.

I love your new sig line!

I feel we all took lots of crap. Hours? I cried when I got only 82. I pioneeered for 5 years. I would feel so low when I didn't get my 90. The came the 70 hour arrangement.

I remember being a continous auxilliary for a year before regular, and how low I felt when the regulars got to go to a special meeting.

They talk about not having a clergy.....let me tell you there is a big diff between being a publisher and a pioneer. The brothers take what you have to say MUCH more seriously. Even longtime former pioneers, are asked at meetings what their research revealed or asked what was said at Pioneer School or Gilead.

• simplesally
    simplesally

simon can you move this please to the appropriate forum?????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit