TheMatrix - a question I have

by ChristianObserver 1 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ChristianObserver
    ChristianObserver

Hello Matrix :o)

I posted this in another thread which is so far down the list that you may have missed it. I would be interested in your response to the following scenario :o) I am not in the US by the way. It is the international response in which I am interested.

* May I pose you a couple of questions please Matrix as there are some things which are rather bothering me?

If a *Jehovah's Witness* parent came to the elders to report that their child had alleged that whilst alone with another person, they had been abused by that other person - say a *worldly* person or a person from the Roman Catholic Church (or supply alternative *orthodox* grouping) or a person from one of the *unorthodox* groups or a different faith - a Mormon for example, or a Seventh Day Adventist, or a Muslim (but not a Jehovah's Witness), what advice would be given to the parent?

a Would the parent be *advised* by the elder that a second witness was required to substantiate the child's allegations before any action could be taken by them (i.e. the parent)?

or

b Would the parent be *advised* by the elder(s) to report the matter to the Police?

Just wondering.......

Thanks!

• ballistic
    ballistic

Damn, I thought this was going to be about the Matrix. :(

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit