At the RC now part 2

by All for show 26 Replies latest jw friends

• objavitelj
    objavitelj
    Can you finally tell us what the "music video presentation" was about...?
  • Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

For the first symposium... they asked why the bible has no pictures. Because it was before photography...jesus used word pictures!!

That is absolutely correct. I read on the internet that camera's and film were not invented until the 2nd century. The big question is ,

" Why were no pictures taken of anything else?"

• millie210
    millie210
    AFRIKANMAN14 hours ago10 minute [my.nute] parts so that you cant get creative and put some really "deep" thoughts of your own into the material. And then the little piece of outline you get with the assignment is now technically a manuscript - And of course you do know that Uber-brother Assembly Overseer is sitting in his office following your every word with a copy of your outline just in case you decide to go "extremist" and put in a side-ways thought or two !

Ah Afrikanman, it sounds like you have spent a lot of time in the Chairman's Office and you know exactly how that goes!

• sir82
    sir82

For the first symposium... they asked why the bible has no pictures. Because it was before photography

Gosh, I never thought of that!

Y'know, that clears up another mystery for me....why do the dead sea scrolls not have any links to popular websites? Because they were before the internet! It's all so clear for me now! Thanks, GB, you truly are providing food at the proper time!

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

No pictures... it has no pictures because some of the appalling bible stories would be even more disturbing if you had to look at it in pictures... seriously just think about it

• Heaven
    Heaven

People know Jesus but not the sacred secret. You have to qualify to know sacred secrets.

This is 100% cult speak right here.

BTW, all that crap you listed in the OP I've heard time and time again. How many times must one hear it to 'know' it? Sheesh!

There are no pictures because photography and drawing are evil... then, nu-lite came out in the 1800s and these were all ok now. Errr, uuuuhhh.... yeah.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

There are no pictures because photography and drawing are evil... then, nu-lite came out in the 1800s and these were all ok now. Errr, uuuuhhh.... yeah.

Photography wasn`t immediately accepted in the 1800`s by the WBT$..

Complete pictures were not allowed By the WBT$ until the mid 1900`s..

Until then JWs could only use Picture Fractions....

...................Image result for cut up pictures

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit