Newspaper article: 'Rise of ISIS and earthquakes are WARNINGS before ARMAGEDDON destroys Earth'

by AndersonsInfo 50 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• clarity
    clarity

I agree OldHippie...

http://www.bible.ca/Jw-Prophecy.htm

That magazine cover had me checking the dates! Geez that thing looks like ones I saw in the 1960's!!!!!

• Finkelstein
  • flipper
    flipper

" The publishers of this magazine and many of it's readers have no doubt that this unique period really is the last days and that the end is near. "

Aha ! Tricky marketing ploy by the WT leaders - Guilt by way of association ! Translation : We the WT leaders aren't the ONLY ones claiming the end is near ! Many of our READERS are sure the end is near as well ! So if 8 million people believe it - it must be true, right ?

No, hold on there cowboy- all it means is that there are 8 million superstitious bat-shit crazy people like you the WT leaders who THINK it's true. Just claiming it's the alleged " end times " - doesn't make it true. 139 years have passed since 1879 when Russell said the " end " would happen in 1914. If my left nut hangs lower than my right nut- doesn't make it a bowling ball- it's still a testacle. If no " Armageddon " has ever happened before with ANY of the predictions by William Miller, Harold Camping, or the WT Society - you can be pretty well assured that any predictions now or in the future are false

• Heaven
    Heaven

JA said: I heard this year that is was so close because the Bachelorette had sex with one of the Bachelors on tv.

Pick a reason, any reason. ;0)

DD said: Heaven, where is your biblical knowledge?? The Israelites went through the desert and their shoes never wore out. Don't you think Jeehoobie can block dirt particles from loyal J-dumbs??

Evidently I am not versed in the new 'Silver Sword' edition of Biblical knowledge.

So let me get this straight now. Jehoopla won't block cancer cells from JWs but he will block dirt particles. Uh huh, ok. (snicker)

• Protarded
    Protarded

It is a shite situation. The man was obviously a Loon. He should receive lashes from the victims families until put to death.... Horrifically. In my opinion, this should be standard operating procedure for situations like this.of any race.behave like an animal, be disposed of as a dangerous animal.

• Protarded
    Protarded

And again, coming from a proud white male. Flush this turd down the toilet and don't leave a grave marker to honor him. I say the same about the knockout game all star too. Leave no memory of these pieces.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    I don't think that is correct. As far as I have seen and read, 1914 was to be the BEGINNING of Armageddon, and the start of the Earthly paradise was to be a little later, 1915-16 or so, I don't have the quote in front of me, but Russell on the wholesale collapse of governments etc

It is 100% correct.

"But bear in mind that the end of 1914 is not the date for the beginning, but for the end of the time of trouble. Zion's Watch Tower 1894 Jul 15 p.226

"THE "Time of the End," a period of one hundred and fifteen (115) years, from A.D. 1799 to A.D. 1914, is particularly marked in the Scriptures. "The Day of His Preparation" is another name given to the same period " Studies in the Scriptures - Thy Kingdom Come p.2

Russells timeline - Studies in the Scriptures

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho
    That's because they all got Wash-towered.
  • Protarded
    Protarded

I must apologize for my post. I had, had a few drinks and posted on the wrong thread.

Thats my my story and I'm sticking to it.

• Protarded
    Protarded
    Thanks andersoninfo. For the Post. As a businessman myself, I'd give my left testicle for the ability to B.S. The Masses on the G.B level. I'd be... Still retarded. But I'd be better at it.😃

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit