no one will know...

by sowhatnow 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

read here: what  jesus says at matthew 24

36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[f] but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

now it says that in the days of noah, no one knew anything until the flood swept them away.

they were not preached to, and they had no idea. it just suddenly happened. because God already knew from examining their hearts or thier dna,  that they were wicked and there was no use doing any warning.

so now, according to that no one is going to know when Jesus second coming is. suddenly they will just see him coming on a cloud. one will be taken the other left.

so Jesus is going to come and take those whom he sees to be righteous. he will leave those sinful humans on earth and once again destroy them.

so, the great tribulation, [having already happened] is not something we need to look to happen nor fear.

Our Judge, Jesus will judge each of us individually according to our deeds and decide if he wants to take us to apparently his heavenly kingdom.

Now supposing the bible is in fact from God, Id reason that when we die, is pretty sudden and unexpected, and at that time we are then judged according to how we lived.

but lets say for all of us half believers out there, what would this symbolically mean then?

• TTATTelder
    TTATTelder

Sounds like alien abduction to me.

-TE

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    Sowhatnow . You say your a half believer, I know what that was like many years ago. If you are looking for answers I don't think your going to find it in the bible or watchtower magazines.Maybe it's just me. It's funny about the reference to the days of Noah ,anything about that account can't be taken seriously.   
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy

The clue to the fact that the whole section of Scripture you quote is a load of bollocks, is the "just as in the days of Noah..."

Noah, by any sane person's measure, is a fictional character of the first order.

You also say "supposing the Bible is in fact from god..."

Some Hypotheses are simply not worth pursuing.

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow
    I  know but if we were raised from birth being told blue was blue and then someone says its yellow its a whole lot of mental anguish goes on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit