New JW website for singles

by drahcir yarrum 8 Replies latest jw friends

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

I noticed that there is a new JW website for singles under construction. I think it would be good if some of us put together our own personals for the launch of this new site.

Here's mine:

I'm a married 53 year old former ministerial servant looking for a single sister for travel companion. Do not apply if you are over the age of sixteen. Send photo to: [email protected]

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Good idea, I'm in!
    BTW, could you post the URL?

Let's be sure to post pics with our ads. Oh what fun! Especially when they see my hair halfway down my back!

Mike.

• Simon
    Simon

I'm twenty something (something being 15 to be exact) and attractive in an unattractive way.

If there are any Britney types out there then ignore anything you may have read about me being married. She's just a stalker I have who I like to humour.

Hang-on ... have to go, wife's calling ...

oh damn! [8>]

• ballistic
    ballistic

Seeking woman who "doesnt spare the rod" for days out and nightsin.

• lovsinner
    lovsinner

Wonder if I should use this screen name? Better take the earings out too.

• Xena
    Xena

Barely over 18 pioneer sister DESPRETELY seeking a brother..any brother...really any brother at ALL...

• lovsinner
    lovsinner

Sorry Xena, Eighteen? You should be engaged by now! lol

• Prisca
    Prisca

58 year old pioneer sister looking for good-looking brother, aged preferably between 18-35. Must be agile, and able to get by with little sleep.

Please email pics to: [email protected]

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    58 year old pioneer sister looking for good-looking brother, aged preferably between 18-35. Must be agile, and able to get by with little sleep

I know a bloke who is 35, even though a woman he knows who was born in the same year as him is 55...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit