My wife showing a friend the Date Line tape

by freeman 3 Replies latest jw friends

• freeman
    freeman

I can’t believe that my dyed-in-the-wool JW wife is doing exactly what I want her to do.

She stayed home from the meeting (headache) and we watched Dateline. Her face showed some shock but I was very cool about the entire thing. I didn’t even comment on the show yesterday. I also said nothing today and then out of the blue she asked me if she could have the tape of Dateline because “someone she knows would like to see it”. I was a bit coy (using theocratic war strategy) and said,...oh...I guess so.

My tape is now in the hands of another cultist hopefully shocking them too. So off goes my Dateline tape..."from house-to-house etc.”

I just hope hovah don't erase my tape

Freeman

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    I just hope hovah don't erase my tape

Oops!! How did THAT happen???

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• outnfree
    outnfree

Freeman,

That's GREAT!!!! You just keep on, keepin' on!

Your wife will be out soon, I hope! (With a dear friend in tow????)

outnfree

• SUSCARRA
    SUSCARRA

This is so, so funny! A DFD friend we haven't seen or tal;ked to in 4 years got our ph# from a DR. friend of ours. He was at the DR. house doing some work for them and they started discussing our family. The DR's wife told him that we were no longer JWs and he was floored. He called just in time to find out about Dateline. He and his never=been-a-jw- wife watched the program and the next day he was back on the phone.........he is in shock. He made the comment that gov'ts will turn on religion for sure because of the catholic problem and the JWs.
    What a laugh. He's terribly upset that this is going on.

He wants his on personal copy of Dateline. I think he should have one, so he can show his huge family of JWs.

He's a great guy and we're glad that he found us. Timing is everything. Do you think that the Angels guided him? HA! HA!

SUSCARRA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit