Want to join a Fitness Challenge Group? As a exJW we can concur as a team and live happy healthy lives!!

by Butterflyleia85 2 Replies latest social physical

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

As a Team Beachbody Coach I will commit to helping you lose weight, gain weight, or challenge yourself to reach your fitness goals!

You can join this accountablity group for support and motivation to be healthy!

It's been my passion with all the help I recieved on this site. I want to give back! I'm good at being a coach and at fitness so I want to use my gifts for good. If you want to just follow my page to see what it's all about

My Facebook Beachbody Challenge Group test page is: https://www.facebook.com/McCandlessChallenge

If your ready for the CHALLENGE (start a fitness program) starting December 29th 2014 let me know on Facebook!

Best wishes everyone! And please keep positive and healthy during the holiday season! I know sometimes thinking about family can be hard but your not alone! Support is here on Jehovahs-Witness.net. I haven't been on here in a while and just wanted to tell everyone have Happy Holiday! And thank you for giving me freedom with all the knowledge and incouragement I recieved on here!

• talesin
    talesin

I liked on f/b and GOOD FOR YOU!  

Happy Holidays, and carry on with the positive vibes and living your life.    

What I loved about your post:  "
    It's been my passion,"

YES!  follow your dreams, your passion.  

Thanks, I needed that.  Though I can't do some things right now, I need some at-home stuff I can do, and will look through your page for tips  Keep on, dear Butterfly, spread your wings ....

xo

tal xoxo

• Zoos
    Zoos

This is a great idea, BUTTERFLY.

I've been a bit of a gym rat for many years and I am in, what I would call, pretty good shape. But I've never done a serious cut. I'm not overweight, by any means but I can't see those six-pack abs I've been working on for the last 10 years either.

Two other guys I work with, also gym rats, also not particularly thin, have joined me in a 90-day Biggest Loser contest starting January 1. I've already got my plan of action put together which will include a few "before" pictures

This fitness business started out as a hobby for me some years ago. I really get a charge from my early morning workouts. Now I'm thinking of moving into it secularly as I am pursuing my ACE certification.

I'll see you on facebook.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit