Where Is Mouthy?

by Bangalore 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

It has been a long time since Mouthy posted here.I hope she is fine.Is anybody in touch with her?

Bangalore
  • factfinder
    factfinder
    i hope she is ok.
  • rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

✨❤✨❤✨❤✨❤✨❤✨❤✨

Hi Mouthy🌹

Hope everything is well with you🌼 and yours🌷

🐸Rippy

✨❤✨❤✨❤✨❤✨❤✨❤✨

• smiddy
    smiddy

That`s a good question ,I think we all hope she is O.K.

smiddy

• jhine
    jhine

I'd been wondering where she was . Is there someone who would post if she was ill ?

Jan

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

I just spoke to her on the phone today and she told me she is having a wonderful week. She just turned 88 and one of her daughters organized a party for her where a whole bunch of people showed up. She said that the tellers had a cake for her at her last visit at the bank. She is forgetting a lot of things and she didn't know who I was, but after telling her details about the time we met she remembered. She said she can't log in to JWN any more but she still has the internet.

• blondie
    blondie
    I got an e-mail last week. With the change in JWN I wonder if others can't get back in. Is there a way to put up a suggestion how to sign on again that stays at the top.
  • Simon
    Simon

We haven't had any recent request for help logging in from her Angharad has helped her get signed in numerous times so she knows to just ping us if she's having difficulties.

Obviously we can't go checking up on people who don't post and asking then why - they are free to post or not as they want so we rely on people getting in touch with us if they want to but can't.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Thanks for the update NVR2L8 , if she can still access the internet , then hopefully she can see this message .

We are all thinking of you mouthy and hope you get better, Jehovah`s- Witness .com

smiddy

• freddo
    freddo

@Simon

I haven't always seen eye to eye with you but I must say how grateful I am to you and Angharad in having kept this forum going. And your attentiveness to "mouthy" who saw through 1914 years ago is touching.

Credit where it is due.

Perhaps you could count the time as special pioneers?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit