What are you gonna do when the existence of god is disproved?

by Doltologist 86 Replies latest jw experiences

• smiddy
    smiddy

Well if God the Almighty did in fact exist , Wouldn`t he have nipped rebellion in the bud ?

Eve , disobeyed God : Exterminate her

Adam followed Eve in disobeying God :Exterminate him

Satan was the instigator of rebellion : exterminate him

The snake was a pawn with no free will , be on your way , go in peace.

All he had to do was admit his mistakes and start again ,or is that beyond him.! ?

God never makes mistakes ? Never regrets what he has done ? Never changes his mind ?

It would have saved a lot of heartache among humanity and anger against God.if he had just done the right thing at the right time.at his first mistake in creation..

smiddy

• Doltologist
    Doltologist

TheOldHippie

With the discoveries in the field of molecular machines etc., God is a far more probable reality than He was before those startling discoveries were made.

Why?

• Half banana
    Half banana
    God is an irrelevance. Thank God I realised God is no more a reality than Satan is back when I was still a JW.
  • Doltologist
    Doltologist

Half Banana

God is an irrelevance.

god isn't the irrelevance god ought to be - and there's the issue.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

god isn't the irrelevance god ought to be - good point. God should definitely be more of an irrelevance. There is certainly no evidence for his existence. If he does exist, his shyness makes it seem that he doesn't exist - very strange.

Religious people, including JWs, must accept that the only place for God is in their homes and in places of worship, and they should feel grateful the West allows them this.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Man created god in his image and will continue to do so.
  • prologos
    prologos

By making a prediction about the "when" the necessity of a creator will be disproved, you sound like wt's "soon, last days". "When" that happens in both cases, I will be gone.

Your assertions that scientific work somehow eliminates the need for a creator (deist god) assumes that the universe created itself; out of energy-less nothing. From Astronomy to the CERN particle search, biology, the sciences are really trying to reverse-engineer the universe's processes, and in doing so show how much work that is and must have gone into the grand opus we live in, - in the first place.

I could still live the 20 years you expect to bring the discovery of that self-creation at cosmic scale, and In the meantime I will marvel at every new discovery of new and old creation, of work well done.

• The Truth Shall Set Us FREE!
    The Truth Shall Set Us FREE!

You cannot disprove G-D anymore than you can disprove someone else’s dreams, hopes, aspirations or faith…

I see G-D in everything, like in the intricate animal kingdom and the seed that grows in the soil… I also see demons in evil people, or rather people acting like demons, terrorising and destroying the initial harmony in the world, like terrorists, or those greedy companies who have depleated the earth and disrupted the seasons (there have been 2 weeks to 2 months maximum of snowy winters where I live now, where it before used to be 6 months of snow 20 years ago, and for hundreds of years before then…) which impacts many things like the growing of food for people and animals… and there we have it… G-D WILL DESTROY THOSE WHOM DESTROYETH THE EARTH… the Bible states… Sadly, a lot of scientists are destroying the harmony of the earth today, while they are calling it progress…

I believe that GOD (I AM/YHWH) IS ‘THE TRUTH’, and NOT the Watchtower org…

And THE TRUTH SHALL SET US FREE…

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    @dolt, there are people who still question that earth is a sphere. If such basic and easily proven facts are discounted something as ephemeral as god will always be believed in..
  • pixel
    pixel
    What did the greeks or romans do when they realized there gods did not exist as they thought?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit