My "Un-Witnessing" Comments for this Upcoming Sunday's Watchtower.

by objectivetruth 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

I won't be there (Fortunately) but perhaps my warm encouragement and hard work, in preparing these comments will help someone, who has the Burden of attending the meetings, give a good Un-Witness.

3. “While on earth, how did Jesus follow his Father’s example?

Answer - Jesus At John 9:4 gave us a very important reminder, he said "We must do the works of the One who sent me while it is day; the night is coming when no man can work." The figurative Night that Jesus was likely referencing was Amos 5:18 where it says "Woe to those who yearn for the day of Jehovah! What, then, will the day of Jehovah mean for you? It will be darkness, and not light." This Day of Jehovah will last 1,000 Years according to 2 Peter 3:8 & Psalm 90:4 Peter says "one day is with Jehovah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day." - With this 1,000 year day of darkness now closer then ever, we are wise to heed Jesus advice to do Jehovah's work now.

4-6 (b).What do all of God’s work assignments for humans have in common?”

Answer - As the Paragraph brings out, our assignments from Jehovah may vary, depending on the current needs of His purpose. Regardless of the work assignment, we do well to always remember one assignment which Does not change, he brought this assignment out in Leviticus 19:34 " The foreigner who resides with you should become to you like a native among you; and you must love him as yourself," The unchangeability of this Assignment is brought out by Jesus at Matthew 5:44 "Continue to love your enemies and to pray for those who persecute you,"

7/8 “(a) Describe the work that Christians today are privileged to do.”

Answer - We are so Privileged to have a Worldwide brotherhood to assist us with the Building Work today.. We are privileged to Participate in Building Kingdom Halls, Assembly Halls, or Even Bethel! The Servant of Jehovah Solomon, also had a great privilege to take part in a Building work of a Places meant for Worship the house of Jehovah. Solomon did not have the help of a worldwide Brotherhood like we have today, he came up with a solution to finish the work though,. We see his solution at 1 Kings 9:21 "those whom the Israelites had been unable to devote to destruction—were conscripted by Solʹo·mon for forced labor as slaves until this day" we are truly blessed to share in the Same work which faithful men of old shared in.

10. What organizational adjustments have been made in recent times?”

Answer - In recent years, there have been some changes In Organizational Matters, and Re-Structuring for different Branches, at first the Brothers & Sisters involved may be nervous, but they are wise to trust in Jehovah and his word, the Paragraph provides the perfect scripture Ecclesiastes 7:7,8 it says "But oppression can drive the wise one into madness, and a bribe corrupts the heart. 8 Better is the end of a matter than its beginning. Better to be patient than to be haughty in spirit." “

14, 15. (a) How have many shown that they cherish the privilege of working with Jehovah, whatever that work may be?”

Answer - As we saw in paragraph 8 "we may initially lack full understanding of the reasons for carrying out our assigned work” This may remind us of Abrahams predicament, on one hand he knew that Jehovah viewed Sacrificing ones child in the Fire to God as Detestable, as Deuteronomy 12:31 states, but on the other hand he was asked to Sacrifice his son in the Fire to God. We can follow Abrahams Example by following all instructions given to us by By Jehovah, through the Organization, even if they at first don't make sense.

19. What future prospect does Jehovah hold out for us?”

Answer - After Moses instructed the People of Gods commands in the Mosaic Law he reminded them at Deuteronomy 30:11 "Now this commandment that I am commanding you today is not too difficult for you, nor is it beyond your reach." And in verse 19 he told them that if they followed his commands they would Live. The Israelites did not follow the Law, because it was not made to be followed, and so they Died. We as Jehovahs People are not under law we under grace, and have the Opportunity of everlasting life, if we have been working with God we will Live!

• Honesty
    Honesty

Most JW's who heard that would bob their heads up and down in agreement without having a clue to what you were really saying.

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

Lol I know honesty, that's the saD but funny part of it.

• Daisychaindream
    Daisychaindream

Lol!!! They are great!

• BU2B
    BU2B

I see the "un-witnessing" part of your comments, but unfortunately unless you are more direct it will go over most of their heads. They would congratulate you afterwards about how much research you must have done and how great the comments were.

• joyfulfader
    joyfulfader

No one listens carefully enough to decipher most of the points in the comments. I doubt even the conductor would have a clue...he would thank you for your comment and move on. Witnesses are taught NOT to think. The answer to paragraph 3 would most likely just be taken as being a slip up of sorts and ignored and the next few would fly over their heads. I do think 19 would catch someone's attention because of the use of that one little no-no word. Grace.

• freddo
    freddo

Brilliant answers - straight over the heads of the sheep though.

Try this less subtle answer on para 10) What organizational adjustments have been made in recent times?

In 1995 The Organization (may it be praised) adjusted the view on "the generation that saw 1914 would not pass away"; it was changed to a contemporary generation and yet now it is an overlapping generation - this means that we must always keep up with Jehovah's chariot-like organization or we might still be preaching old light instead of new. And we would not want that would we? (No!)

Many of our parents' generation fervently believed they would be in the new system by now but instead they are now dead or sitting here in their wheelchairs, their aged and decrepit bodies holding out in the hope of seeing the great vindication of Jehovah's name. How thankful we are that Jehovah's day will be here so very soon!

But how heartwarming it is that the number of kingdom proclaimers has increased by over a million since the old light passed away! (Starting to froth at the mouth) Despite the fact that the world's population has increased by One Billion in the same time means that 999 million more will die at the great battle of Armageddon! How wonderful our Grand Creator wants all to be saved! Hooray!

Do you think that might get a few thinking before I get my trip to the back room courtesy of two elders?

• looter
    looter

masterful! someone should do this every week.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit