Has anyone ever attempted to study with the witnesses....

by Tenacious 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

....using a pseudonym never actually meeting them perhaps by internet, phone, letter, or email?

I feel like doing this and asking direct questions but nothing that would arouse suspicion. The newest jw video advocates this option.

This would be a good experiment in an effort to get into the thinking mind of how different witnesses approach a study and if I'm lucky I may get either an elder or ms.

Thoughts?

• blondie
    blondie

Many ex-jws make jws suspicious when they ask the wrong questions, seem to know too much detail.

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

Blondie, on a personal note, thank you for taking the time to research and posting vital information that without a doubt, helps people start thinking critically and objectively.

• Caedes
    Caedes

I used to have someone who used to come round and talk to me regularly. I did tell her that I was raised as a JW but wasn't a believer. She bought a number of different people with her, none of them were able to answer my questions. I'm not sure it was an official study since I never accepted anything she asserted.

I generally invite them in to have a cup of tea, makes it more difficult for them to avoid difficult questions!

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

I'm trying to give it up, thanks!

Maybe electronic studies will become the equivalent of electronic cigarettes!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit