We Are A "Vast Army"

by mrquik 7 Replies latest jw friends

• mrquik
    mrquik

I know many have suffered to varying degrees at the hands of this cult. One of the first casualties is our self- esteem. Our awakening takes us all on different paths. Some have resolved there is no God. Others believe. Having wasted a half a century of my life letting others tell me what is true, I would not for a second challenge any members' personal beliefs. And that's part of what unites us. We outnumber them. We know TTAT. We have left behind the mental shackles holding us back from enjoying life. Yes, we still suffer but, in the end, we become confident, stronger, more content & happier. I personally pity them. So, keep looking forward. Find your own joy. We have become strong. And, as always; Live Well....Enjoy Life!!!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Great comments!

Thankyou.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Good post mate ! XJW's

XJW's surely are a vast army ! the exact number of living XJW's is hard to estimate, but could well outnumber the JW's themselves.

As to being strong and confident, that certainly comes with being in possession of TTATT, but I also feel this great feeling of being at peace with who, and what I am.

As I said to a JW the other day, who asked how I was, " I am great ! I am at peace with myself, and at peace with my God, and my God is my belly".

That makes my God pretty BIG ! LOL

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

Thank you, mrquik, i needed that. I feel so guilty for taking Christmas away from my 2 little boys, now men. How I made them feel so bad in school watching everyone else! All their school life. Well, it is my own fault, I should have been more insightful. But anyway, mrquik, are you on Blondie's christmas card list? I'd like to send you one.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Well, Old Man Jaracz was pretty paranoid about a "Vast Apostate Army" poised to strike at the heart of the Org.

Who knew?

• Mr. Self-Destruct
    Mr. Self-Destruct

Go Apostate Army!! XD

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Well, Old Man Jaracz was pretty paranoid about a "Vast Apostate Army" poised to strike at the heart of the Org.

Well that's one thing they got right. Once in 140 years isn't bad, I guess.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

keyser soze - "Well that's one thing they got right."

Making a prediction about an existential Enemy come true by creating said Enemy out of whole cloth (accidentally or on purpose) doesn't count.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit