Non J-Dub child???

by J-DUBBED 6 Replies latest jw friends

• J-DUBBED
    J-DUBBED

This in Canada not the U.S. (if there is any law difference).

Is there any legal way to keep away or restrain the J-Dub step mother bitch from an innocent little four year old girl? We have recently got wind of the J-Dub bitch man-handling her by grabbing her by the face, scolding her, yelling at her. It has been said that the father does nothing about it. We are worried just what all happens when the father is at work and the grand daughter is alone with the bitch all day. She is supposed to go the daycare but they usually keep her home unless she has pre-school that day(then they'll drop her off at the daycare). It is understood that she is not fed proper meals either when in care with the Devil-Bitch.

I try to stay away from the bitch (and I have for four years). I do not want to end up in jail. I also don't want a normal innocent child, Fucked Up and Abused from some Devil-Bitch that was born and raised in this cult bullshit.

She fucked up our sons life (and everyone around him) now she's fucking with a four year old.

I know the justice system frowns on getting into "Religious" battles but I'm BEGGING!!

Someone must know of a loop-hole to keep the bitch away from her. We have had a discussion with the birth mother yesterday and we're all worried sick. She has already spent thousands in court about custody battles with very little result to protect her daughter, our grand daughter from the J-Dub Club. Even though our son said in court that he was not going to expose her to the J-Dub Religion, he/they are. They even take her to do "Pamphlet Passing". When we heard of the bitch doing physical and mental abuse to our four year old innocent girl.............

This has to come to a halt..................FAST!

• J-DUBBED
    J-DUBBED

We've also heard the "Darling J-Dub Bride" abuses our son in ways of tantrums, silent treatments, scolding/yelling, ultimatums, etc. I don't know how people like this don't get put it their place? We feel bad for our son too ..................But priority is with the Grand Daughter.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Report her abuse to the Department of Human Services, or the equivalent since you live in Canada.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Contact CPS. If she is physically or emotionally abusing the little girl, that has nothing to do with religion. Leave religion out of it and document the abuse that the authorities understand. Child protective services give leeway to religion that they perhaps shouldn't, but physical abuse is not negotiable.

• millie210
    millie210

I am so sorry to hear this.

I know in the States if you report someone, it can be done anonymously but it does generate a well being check on the child and puts the parents in the system.

Who reported the abuse to you? Would that person be willing to sign a statement accordingly?

Having an eye witness would be good.

• paladin1
    paladin1

Contact Social Services in your province and get the facts from them as to the procedure.

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

I have yet to meet a psychologically sound JW. They are all nuts in one way or another. Keep children away from them at all costs. Good luck!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit