"No Reply Required"

by butalbee 1 Replies latest jw friends

• butalbee
    butalbee

Unfortunately, I have not been posting much lately. Nor in the immediate future do I foresee myself posting.......Although, this is not a 'seeya" been nice knowing ya thread, that will get lost in countless other threads across the board, I just need to say for now, It's been fun, I've enjoyed this site immensely, but for the time being you will not see much of me. Anyone can email me anytime, at [email protected] if any really really hot flamed burning threads pop up, they are always fun, or just to say hi, and keep me informed. But right now I've gotta get my life pieced back together, gotta purge myself from any/all dubs, get my head out of my ass, grow up, get mature, just get my shit together, and figure out what the hell I really really wanna do/go/be with my life. So, wish me luck and hopefully we'll meet again someday.

Lara

• Yadira Angelini
    Yadira Angelini

Lara, daughter, mothers always need to say something, he? Sooo, I'm replying!

I will e-mail you once in a while... I'd like to meet you soon! love and blessings,

Yadira

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit