Jan wt 2015

by bobld 3 Replies latest jw friends

• bobld
    bobld

P. 4-7 Comparing God's kingdom to human Gov't.Let us look @ the history of God's Gov't.He can't control his rebellious angels so he sends them to the earth to cause disturbance.Than he drowns 99 % of the human race including babies and animals.He instituted segregation via language.Ethnic cleansing-remember the promised land.I don't like a Gov't that kills father,mother,children,babies so it can give their property to their friends.

Notice p. 7 Subjects:Did not God's Gov't rule the nation of Is. for hundreds of years.Look at all the corruption.Obviously they did not learn the high moral standards.Who appointed king David the murderer.There are many more examples.

P10 Husbands make your home secure.Why did they feature a black family.I notice more often than not they will do this on moral issues.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I'm assuming the P is for puke.

• Godsendconspirator
    Godsendconspirator

If God's policies were in place today by a human government, it would somewhat similar to Nazism or north korea and everyone would be outraged. But because it's "God's plan", its "ok". Pure bullshit.

• steve2
    steve2

Whenever a people claim God is (already) ruling them, the government or rulership is termed a "theocracy". Iran is an example of a nation, JWs an example of a religious group. In both instances, what is purported to be written in their respective "holy" books prevails - and in both, a certain dreadful mindset prevails in which earthly religious leaders have the final say. Theocracy, whenever and wherever it is established, squelches normal love and family bonds.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit