abuse

by rowdy 2 Replies latest jw friends

• rowdy
    rowdy

i am going to write my life and abuse with wt tonight its about time. thank god for bill and barb they have surly taken me and my sister and set us free its time to talk. what does the wt corp being corrupt have to do with your personal relationship with jehovah? remember enron, everybody put all there money in the corp what happened? once again it takes no balls to turn your head to wrong doing, it takes balls to stand up.i just know as i told Bob Whallen yes good old Bob when jesus let the little kids sit on his laps they probably had runny noises and dirty hands but i know jesus didnt have his hands down there pants lke watch
    tower does please stay tuned

• waiting
    waiting

Hello Rowdy,

Welcome to our forum. I'm an incest survivor by my father, and my daughter is molestation survivor by a Ministerial Servant - who was raping his own daughter at the same time. There's a lot of us, btw.

At least here......we can talk and meet others. And the more of us who speak out - like you're planning on doing - the more others will have the courage to speak out.

If enough of us speak out - the WTBTS will HAVE to deal with us. LOL - having to deal with pesky children grown up and women to boot! Can hear their "nashing of teeth" right now, eh?

what does the wt corp being corrupt have to do with your personal relationship with jehovah?
    Everything - if you present yourself as being the Only Organization to have Jehovah's Spirit and Guidance.

Now, if you were a Baptist, you could say "Hey, we ain't no worse than the Catholics" and get away with it. But jw's have ALWAYS said that they were a Spiritual Paradise - totally different than those religions run by Satan & his Harlot.

Will stay tuned..............

waiting

• rowdy
    rowdy

as mario marino told me thank god for recorders, we are no different than any other church its a bueoracy up here

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit