Bill Cosby for Governing Body in 2015!!!

by DATA-DOG 5 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

He should've kept his pudding-pop in his pants! I nominate Bill Cosby for GB. He is charismatic, funny, intelligent and knows how to capture an audience. ( ahem...)

Screw Temple University! Imagine Cosby as a closer at RC's!! No one would fall asleep during the final talk that reveals nothing. The next refinement could be ," ZIPP ZAP.. Boobity-Bop, donate for a pudding-Pop!!"

He gets my vote because he created the perfect opening for me when talking to the wife about idolizing humans. The wife says, " I hate it that people say how beloved he is, and that it's not even possible that he did it."

Well, I just said," That's the power of idolatry. You don't want to believe your idol is capable of something like that. Sexual crimes are committed by high-ranking/lovable people. The public is getting tired of it and it won't just be swept under the rug anymore."

I don't know, but I am sure the WTBTS must watch these other high profile cases. Do you think they sense that the public is getting tired of this crap? It seems to me that a shift is occurring in the public. Everything is so interconnected now, it's hard for people to get away with crimes or bad behavior. Anyway, I plan on using every opportunity to comment on cases like these. It just might get some people to wake up and look around.

DD

• DJS
    DJS

DD,

Funny stuff! Technology and the world wide web enable victims or those about to be such to record and submit - for all the world to hear and see - on a real time basis the actions of the victimizers/abusers. We are starting to see this occur a lot, and it will be a deterrent to some malfeasants. The hardcore malfeasants will simply find another way.

The ridiculous thing about the Cos is that he could have gotten as many young women horizontal as he wished without using manipulation, deceit, drugs and force. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that a lot of women would have given it up willingly based on his fame, power, money and, at the time, looks, which makes has actions all the more dark and evil. Cos was about control, acting out anger with an underlying root cause of insecurity, resentment, and revenge with a side helping of inferiority complex thrown in. (that will be 50$ and you are welcome for the APE (amateur psychological evaluation)). He may be the most successful serial rapist of the 20th and 21st Centuries.

• Scully
    Scully

It would never happen - they already have their token black guy.

• suavojr
    suavojr

Funny stuff

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Now there is a civil suit against Cosby. The hits keep coming. I will have lots of ammo about child sexual abuse and how the abusers pervert their positions of trust.

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Just bumping this old thread since Cosby is going up the river..

ZIPP-Zop...!! There’s always room for Jello!! ( In prison...)

DD 😇

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit